Veruc is such an underrated legendary

#1fakesnoop77Posted 11/25/2012 5:50:31 AM
C/D?
---
GT = Fakesnoop77
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#2Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/25/2012 7:41:54 AM
D
something has to be good to be underrated.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 7-3
#3SolidStryderPosted 11/25/2012 7:48:37 AM
C. Everything kapowski says is a lie.
#4fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 10:12:47 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
D
something has to be good to be underrated.

I think the Veruc is a solid AR. It's the best one I have had the please of using, saying that, I have only found one other Orange AR and that was a level 36 Stabby Kerblaster which lasted me right through to level 45.

My veruc seems to blast through enemies with no problems especially with a Bee shield
---
GT = Fakesnoop77
#5StormWolf12Posted 11/25/2012 10:14:52 AM
Kitten is better at what those two guns do.
#6fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 10:16:14 AM
StormWolf12 posted...

I will take your word on that as I have never had a Kitten AR
---
GT = Fakesnoop77
#7PanopictonguyPosted 11/25/2012 10:28:55 AM
C. I didn't use it at first. But I ended up with so many of them I decidd to try it out. A Corrosive Veruc Wrecks giant robots like Saturn & SuperBadass Constructors. All it takes it one burst. groups of loaders also get taken down in a single burst.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#8StormWolf12Posted 11/25/2012 10:31:32 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

The kitten fires 3 bullets at once at the cost of one, with a high elemental chance, that shoot in the spread of a Cheshire Cat smile. The spread is more manageable than that of the Veruc, in my opinion, plus it has a high elemental chance and heals the user.

Better for ammo
Better for damage
Better for not having stupid burst fire on an inaccurate gun anyway
Better for elemental
Better for healing

My take anyway.
#9SolidStryderPosted 11/25/2012 10:38:46 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

The kitten fires 3 bullets at once at the cost of one, with a high elemental chance, that shoot in the spread of a Cheshire Cat smile. The spread is more manageable than that of the Veruc, in my opinion, plus it has a high elemental chance and heals the user.

Better for ammo
Better for damage
Better for not having stupid burst fire on an inaccurate gun anyway
Better for elemental
Better for healing

My take anyway.

You're insane if you think the veruc is inaccurate, kitten is terrible for anything but close range. Might as well just use a shotgun. Veruc also still fires a direct burst as well as two spread projectiles while zoomed, not sure how the kitten us better for damage or elemental.
#10StormWolf12Posted 11/25/2012 10:47:30 AM(edited)
SolidStryder posted...
You're insane if you think the veruc is inaccurate, kitten is terrible for anything but close range. Might as well just use a shotgun. Veruc also still fires a direct burst as well as two spread projectiles while zoomed, not sure how the kitten us better for damage or elemental.

The Veruc costs two ammo per shot, and puts out 3 rounds, two of which will only hit things other than what you are aiming at. Kittens with certain prefixes (Swift or Severe) have very small spreads and only cost 1 ammo. When burst firing, I know the bullets get more on target, but to burst fire every enemy is a huge waste of ammo with the already high ammo consumption. The Veruc is highly inaccurate when not burst firing. The kitten has a better spread than people give it credit for, and you don't even need to scope it to obtain max accuracy with the gun.