Anyone know when the patch to fix gee will be out?

#1Shadow_Dragon_0Posted 11/25/2012 7:49:59 AM
Topic.
Every time i kill him solo or in group it freezes. The only achievement i need is all side quest in pirates booty.
---
PSN: dragon_fire01
Gamertag: Shadow Dragons0
#2Epic_McDudePosted 11/25/2012 7:56:35 AM
Yeah, I wanna know this too. Starting to get tired of waiting. (Been holding off downloading and playing both DLCs, despite having the season pass.)

The fixes are important.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#3ArchangelJamesPosted 11/25/2012 8:05:36 AM
I wouldn't hold your breath, necessarily. DLCs often go unpatched because you can't release a simple title update for an optional component.
---
Please become a fan of my cat.
www.facebook.com/MalikTheCat
#4drake_skullPosted 11/25/2012 8:36:11 AM
ArchangelJames posted...
I wouldn't hold your breath, necessarily. DLCs often go unpatched because you can't release a simple title update for an optional component.

Yes you can, the patch has already been submitted to MS. Its in certification right now.
http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22126761-pc-update-information
Patch notes.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#5drake_skullPosted 11/25/2012 8:36:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6SEA_Posted 11/29/2012 3:24:44 PM
Epic_McDude posted...
Yeah, I wanna know this too. Starting to get tired of waiting. (Been holding off downloading and playing both DLCs, despite having the season pass.)

The fixes are important.

why would you hold off downloading the DLCs because of one glitch from an optional mission?
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#7StormWolf12Posted 11/29/2012 3:28:57 PM
SEA_ posted...
Epic_McDude posted...

The fixes are important.

why would you hold off downloading the DLCs because of one glitch from an optional mission?

The fixes are important to him.
#8SEA_Posted 11/29/2012 3:30:47 PM
they're important to me too
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#9kiwimyweeweePosted 11/29/2012 3:32:57 PM
On a future tuesday is a good guess.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#10Epic_McDudePosted 11/29/2012 7:40:34 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
SEA_ posted...
Epic_McDude posted...

The fixes are important.

The fixes are important to him.

SEA_ posted...
they're important to me too

w0rd. What I meant is that the fixes are important for this game, not as a priority in life.

No point in fighting Gee if he freezes every time or having to worry about having ranks, skins, etc. being reset randomly. Would rather wait until it is fixed/safe to play.

But ye, definitely important gamewise.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night