Anyone know when the patch to fix gee will be out?

#11DocOdinePosted 11/29/2012 8:57:03 PM
Only fought Gee once with some guys on here. Killed him on first try with no freeze and dropped an Onslaught Seraph. Good times, good times.
---
I need a woman like Jenassa. Spend a month away from home with a strange woman, come home to food, $2000 and sex, then leave.
#12SEA_Posted 11/29/2012 8:59:48 PM
Epic_McDude posted...
No point in fighting Gee if he freezes every time or having to worry about having ranks, skins, etc. being reset randomly. Would rather wait until it is fixed/safe to play.

but you're not required to fight Gee. and is there some correlation between DLC and the rank reset glitch? if not, then i don't see why you should hold off on downloading dlc
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#13Epic_McDudePosted 11/29/2012 9:24:09 PM
SEA_ posted...
but you're not required to fight Gee.

No, but skipping him feels like it would an incomplete experience and I like to do everything.

SEA_ posted...
and is there some correlation between DLC and the rank reset glitch? if not, then i don't see why you should hold off on downloading dlc

I dunno where you're getting a correlation from. This problem has existed since before either of the DLCs came out. It can strike at any time until the patch comes out.

Doesn't matter- Long story short... I just wanna know when the patch comes out, that's all.

Does anyone know? Has a release date for the Xbox 360 patch been announced?

There's a bunch of similar threads like these, but no one giving any real information regarding the patch and when it comes out.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#14SEA_Posted 11/29/2012 9:43:09 PM(edited)
Epic_McDude posted...
I dunno where you're getting a correlation from.

you're the one who brought it up...(in the context of waiting for the patch before downloading the DLC, I mean)
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU