I just cannot find a good shotgun for my Anarchy Gaige.

#1StaticPenguinPosted 11/25/2012 12:10:27 PM
I've been rocking the Sidewinder from Slappy for ages now. It's not helping much in TVHM.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#2s96noopnoskcidPosted 11/25/2012 12:15:50 PM
I recommend the Striker. At lower levels of Anarchy, it maintains a tight pellet grouping. It is also useful for building Anarchy Stacks because it has a fewer number of shots per reload.
#3StormWolf12Posted 11/25/2012 12:16:53 PM
Practicable Slow Hand.
#4StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 2:10:44 PM
s96noopnoskcid posted...
I recommend the Striker. At lower levels of Anarchy, it maintains a tight pellet grouping. It is also useful for building Anarchy Stacks because it has a fewer number of shots per reload.

I'll keep an eye out for one.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#5PanopictonguyPosted 11/25/2012 2:12:29 PM
Ravager
Quad
Hulk
Coach
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#6StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:09:39 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
Ravager
Quad
Hulk
Coach

I did have a coach for a bit but I accidentally sold it... Same goes for my Sand Hawk.....
---
#7Xero-KillPosted 11/25/2012 9:32:44 PM
Moxxi's is a great one. Do the quest Safe and Sound from Marcus and turn the pics in to Moxxi. Unless you are waiting for 2.5 to get it at lvl 50.
---
GT: Xero Kogari
#8dragonlord35Posted 11/25/2012 9:34:12 PM
i have a sand hawk (corrosive). if you want it?
---
(Insert Sig Here)
#9StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 3:33:30 AM
Ugh, I can't find any!!!!

The only shotguns I can seem to find are those lame Torgue ones and they're too slow and inaccurate. Looks like I'm stuck with my Sidewinder Striker for now...
---
#10PanopictonguyPosted 11/27/2012 7:14:43 AM
StaticPenguin posted...
Ugh, I can't find any!!!!

The only shotguns I can seem to find are those lame Torgue ones and they're too slow and inaccurate. Looks like I'm stuck with my Sidewinder Striker for now...

Kill King Mong, Bunker, Saturn or Dukino's mom. Giant enemies drop a huge amount of loot. These are all Super/Ultimate Badasses so they'll drop mostly blue and purple loot. Play spilt screen for more drops.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8