I just cannot find a good shotgun for my Anarchy Gaige.

#11MaltangsPosted 12/3/2012 5:46:18 PM
Captain Blade's Orhpan Maker. Mine does 40832 x 2 damage + 850% weapon damage. It's great with shock and ahhhh because you reload after every shot, and it reloads f*cking fast. It deals back 5% damage, but with Gaige's shield and health regen it's not a problem. You have to get right in the middle of the action, but with the skill that creates digisplosions Gaige will be hopping around like a bunny causing massive AoE damage. Hide of terramorphous works well with this since you'll be in the middle of everything. Her melee override skill combined with the roid damage can help with health management.
#12Psycho_PansyPosted 12/3/2012 6:23:22 PM
Why has no one said practicle confrence call... Have 5 points in close enough(bullet ricochet skill), combined with the bee = i shoot at the ceiling and everything in the room dies. I also have 5 in blood soacked shields so i always have maxed shields, and 10/5 in cooking up trouble for max health with blood soacked shields -5% health per kill. And 6/5 in the better half, empty those clips quick.
---
GamerTag: TerdMuncherX
#13H_Panic22Posted 12/3/2012 6:34:33 PM
Psycho_Pansy posted...
Why has no one said practicle confrence call... Have 5 points in close enough(bullet ricochet skill), combined with the bee = i shoot at the ceiling and everything in the room dies. I also have 5 in blood soacked shields so i always have maxed shields, and 10/5 in cooking up trouble for max health with blood soacked shields -5% health per kill. And 6/5 in the better half, empty those clips quick.

Because there are better shotguns than the Conference Call...hard to believe, I know but bear with me while I blow your mind a second time...

There are shields in the game BESIDES the Bee.

Now go mop it off the walls. You're welcome.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#14KingRaven42Posted 12/3/2012 7:00:25 PM
H_Panic22 posted...
Psycho_Pansy posted...

Because there are better shotguns than the Conference Call...hard to believe, I know but bear with me while I blow your mind a second time...

There are shields in the game BESIDES the Bee.

Now go mop it off the walls. You're welcome.

But... Santa's still real... right? :(
---
GT: KingRaven42