Looking for people to dupe trade with

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for people to dupe trade with
4 years ago#1
Hey so I have managed to get my hands on quite a few guns but their are still many I don't have if you Intrested on dupe trading message me my gamertag is Yokai1993
4 years ago#2
what do u got good
4 years ago#3
Umm allot to many to list... It would take me like an hour to properly type up a list but I have like 30+ orange guns and like 10 orange 5 orange granade mods a few class mods sheild I have some e-tech guns like 4 I think maybe 3 I have a few pink I also have various blue that have great effects... I think that's about it
4 years ago#4
Happen to have Feral Verucs is each flavor?
4 years ago#5
No I have 2 kinds of patriots a bladed tattler n a rocket launcher for the pink rarity
4 years ago#6
You have a Two-Fer Maggie?
4 years ago#7
I have at least one verucs n I do have that Maggie y dnt u guys friend request me n message me asking for what you guys need I have to go for a bit my son woke up bt when I get a chance I'll get to you
4 years ago#8
I have at least one verucs n I do have that Maggie y dnt u guys friend request me n message me asking for what you guys need I have to go for a bit my son woke up bt when I get a chance I'll get to you
4 years ago#9
I have nothing to offer in terms of trading but if you would like some help duping my gt is StocktonSlap I'm on now
Nah, you know what? Unleash the fury! Grab his shoe, beat his testicles! -IASIP
GT: StocktonSlap
4 years ago#10
What is dupe trading?

If you're duping, you're not trading, and vice versa.
Green Bay Packers 2012: 7-3
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for people to dupe trade with

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived