DANG, TVHM is owning me.

#1drrlPosted 11/25/2012 12:28:10 PM
I spent a few hours farming Warrior on Normal to get what I thought were some decent purples. It still seems like everything is kicking my butt and I'm only at the Firehawk part in the game. Are there any bosses I can farm or areas I can farm at lvl 38 around this point?

---
#2davinthegreat98Posted 11/25/2012 12:31:19 PM
what class are you?
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#3SasquatchimoPosted 11/25/2012 12:35:46 PM(edited)
TVHM requires you to upgrade your weapons every few levels. In the 40s, you need to upgrade around every 2-3 levels. 2 would be better.

And I recommend all classes of Tediore weapons (well except rocket launchers). Tediore weapons single-handed made TVHM easy for me. And I would like to note that I played the entire TVHM in split-screen solo, so the enemies were even tougher than just playing regular solo.
---
I am dumbfounded at how many people still don't know how to use google or the internet.
#4Prometheus89Posted 11/25/2012 12:44:34 PM
lol using all Tediore weapons? That's a great way to run out of ammo fast.

I use Tediore rockets because they don't eat up ammo when you reload and effectively allow you to run around with 54 rocket ammo.
---
~Snow Miner~
#5SasquatchimoPosted 11/25/2012 12:47:50 PM(edited)
Well, you will have an Assault Rifle and Sniper Rifle as back-up with lots of unused ammo!

But seriously, I went through TVHM splitscreen solo using nothing but Tediore and blasted through the entire game near effortlessly. My words are words of wisdom! I had a Tediore SMG, Shotgun, and Handgun always on me. Other slot was usually a Sniper Rifle or sometimes, but barely an Assault Rifle.
---
I am dumbfounded at how many people still don't know how to use google or the internet.
#6tony8669Posted 11/25/2012 12:58:55 PM
Yeah... the thing you have to remember is it's like starting the game over again.

So like someone said, keep upgrading your weapons, because that's what you did at the start of the game too.

It was kind of funny, at 35 I thought I was a super badass, then I started TVHM, and was getting pwned. I had to drop my 34 Bee shield, because it was too low capacity.
#7Max58201Posted 11/25/2012 1:00:29 PM
find a good rocket launcher they basically are get out of ffyl free guns bunker dropped a 150k tediore e tech launcher i used till i got a babymaker

survival in the end game in this is worse then bl1 i mean my axton has 70k health and 50k shields and more then 2 gun toting bad guys can still kill me in the blink of an eye. a shotgun user can take me down in 2 shots

double rocket spewing turrets saved my life

try to find a corrosive plasma caster it will be a life saver for robotland

a vladof fire e tech assault rifle is also a god send but a dahl fire minigun is even better
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#8drrl(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 12:25:10 AM
I'm playing as Zero though I think playing as Maya would be a little easier. I found it easier to regen health with her, though with Zero I feel obligated to carry around those healing grenades and even his regen action skill doesn't seem to be enough. With only two golden keys left, I feel like I should just farm to 40 and use them, and hopefully be able to farm one of the TVHM bosses for something.
#9KingThingPosted 11/26/2012 12:44:27 AM
Do you have any USB sticks? Just do the infinite gold key exploit. It will make your life easier.

-Move your profile onto the USB stick and sign in.
-Unplug the internet from your xbox (no clue if this is necessary but its in the original how-to).
-Load the game. When the game prompts you to choose a storage location, choose the Hard drive.
-Go to Sanctuary. After the save symbol goes away, unplug your USB stick, then open the chests.
-Save and exit.
-Dashboard (once again, no clue if dashboarding is necessary but its in the original how-to).
-Plug your USB stick back in and sign in to your profile.
-Repeat over and over.
---
Calling someone a kid on a message board = Lack of wit
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2605/oilup.jpg
#10WandymanPosted 11/26/2012 2:39:51 AM
My advice would be to know your enemy. Carry some elemental weapons and a coupe types of grenades. Don't try to run and gun. Develop a strategy and if something doesn't work, evolve to something new.
---
GT: Buddhasmash83