Did Gearbox fix Graveyard.sav?

#1DethMagneticPosted 11/26/2012 12:22:34 PM
So I read about graveyard.sav online and was wondering if they have fixed this yet? Is it safe to play with strangers yet because Id really like to party up, im tired of killing warrior and terra on solo and not getting anything.
#2killbot357Posted 11/26/2012 12:27:06 PM
yes
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2
#3MetalJ471Posted 11/26/2012 12:28:54 PM
The Graveyard.sav issue was down to modders not bad game code (which BL2 seems to still have plenty of) so i doubt it's been patched, there are still modders out there doing what they do so there is always the risk, you will just have to take a risk and play with randoms OR ask for names on the boards
---
Found myself a cute geeky goddess, into pokemon, manga and.......... me
#4MetalJ471Posted 11/26/2012 12:29:48 PM
killbot357 posted...
yes

JEBUS CRIPES!!

That was unexpected
---
#5DethMagnetic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 12:35:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6StormWolf12Posted 11/26/2012 12:50:03 PM
MetalJ471 posted...
The Graveyard.sav issue was down to modders not bad game code (which BL2 seems to still have plenty of) so i doubt it's been patched, there are still modders out there doing what they do so there is always the risk, you will just have to take a risk and play with randoms OR ask for names on the boards

WRONG! So wrong. It was fixed, there is no more risk. The only way to give yourself graveyard is to download a really old version of Gibbeds, clear your cache, and play offline. You can no longer get it, don't ******* lie to people about stuff you have no idea about. The nerve of some people.
#7KingThingPosted 11/26/2012 12:53:26 PM
The nerve of some people.

LMAO. Coming from you, that is hilariously golden.
---
Calling someone a kid on a message board = Lack of wit
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2605/oilup.jpg
#8StormWolf12Posted 11/26/2012 12:58:46 PM(edited)
KingThing posted...
The nerve of some people.

LMAO. Coming from you, that is hilariously golden.

When I troll it's for trolling's sake. Not ignorance.

Learn how to properly quote.
#9MetalJ471Posted 11/26/2012 1:13:49 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
MetalJ471 posted...

WRONG! So wrong. It was fixed, there is no more risk. The only way to give yourself graveyard is to download a really old version of Gibbeds, clear your cache, and play offline. You can no longer get it, don't ******* lie to people about stuff you have no idea about. The nerve of some people.

I'm not lying, i don't really keep up with what the modders are doing and i have no idea what this "Gibbeds" is although i assume it's a modding program so what i said was the truth to the best of my knowledge
---
#10StormWolf12Posted 11/26/2012 1:18:45 PM
MetalJ471 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
MetalJ471 posted...

I'm not lying, i don't really keep up with what the modders are doing and i have no idea what this "Gibbeds" is although i assume it's a modding program so what i said was the truth to the best of my knowledge

So when your Xbox downloads a new patch, you don't even bother to read the patch notes? Or bother to read one the scores of topics concerning the patches on the board?

Yet you still feel qualified to answer the question posed by the topic?

No one wants to hear a wrong answer.