Did Gearbox fix Graveyard.sav?

#11MetalJ471Posted 11/27/2012 2:08:06 AM(edited)
StormWolf12 posted...
MetalJ471 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
MetalJ471 posted...
The Graveyard.sav issue was down to modders not bad game code (which BL2 seems to still have plenty of) so i doubt it's been patched, there are still modders out there doing what they do so there is always the risk, you will just have to take a risk and play with randoms OR ask for names on the boards

WRONG! So wrong. It was fixed, there is no more risk. The only way to give yourself graveyard is to download a really old version of Gibbeds, clear your cache, and play offline. You can no longer get it, don't ******* lie to people about stuff you have no idea about. The nerve of some people.

I'm not lying, i don't really keep up with what the modders are doing and i have no idea what this "Gibbeds" is although i assume it's a modding program so what i said was the truth to the best of my knowledge

So when your Xbox downloads a new patch, you don't even bother to read the patch notes? Or bother to read one the scores of topics concerning the patches on the board?

Yet you still feel qualified to answer the question posed by the topic?

No one wants to hear a wrong answer.

I'm not on xbox live, never got a patch

You know what, i didn't come here to argue i was trying to help someone
---
Found myself a cute geeky goddess, into pokemon, manga and.......... me
#12OrgeLambartPosted 11/27/2012 2:19:37 AM
Gearbox patched Graveyard.sav, so it should be safe to play with people again. From what I've seen though the online portion of the game seems to be dead, make open public games sit for hours and nobody joins, such a shame, although i also think that has something to do with Halo 4 and Black ops 2
#13kiwimyweeweePosted 11/27/2012 2:24:18 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
Gearbox patched Graveyard.sav, so it should be safe to play with people again. From what I've seen though the online portion of the game seems to be dead, make open public games sit for hours and nobody joins, such a shame, although i also think that has something to do with Halo 4 and Black ops 2

People join my lobbies at lower level extremely quick. At 50 I have had people not join for a whole night(3-4 hours) a few times.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#14StormWolf12Posted 11/28/2012 10:23:01 AM
MetalJ471 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Yet you still feel qualified to answer the question posed by the topic?

No one wants to hear a wrong answer.

I'm not on xbox live, never got a patch

You know what, i didn't come here to argue i was trying to help someone

So you don't get online, but you still feel qualified to answer people questions about patches? Why?

Why would you want to lie to someone?