LF someone to play for me

#1TheBestFallerPosted 11/26/2012 3:44:42 PM
Just picked this game up, but I don't really see the point in playing it to get to the cool stuff. So, would anyone mind power levelling me all the way to 50, then duping all the best stuff for me so I can play this game the way it was meant to be played?
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#2Fire_Ninja98Posted 11/26/2012 3:51:29 PM
Way to be lazy.
#3TheBestFaller(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 3:54:44 PM
Lazy for not wanting to waste my time? Sorry I have a life and can't waste 6 hours fighting the same boss.
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#4Fire_Ninja98Posted 11/26/2012 3:55:59 PM
No I mean not even playing through the campaign... you just want to be power leveled to 50. For the guns, not many people like farming and most people resort to duplication.
#5TheBestFaller(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 3:57:50 PM
Fire_Ninja98 posted...
No I mean not even playing through the campaign... you just want to be power leveled to 50. For the guns, not many people like farming and most people resort to duplication.

So the design flaw of making the "True Mode" the second playthrough falls on my shoulders as well? Artificial longevity is what it is, and I'm not falling for it.
---
#6Fire_Ninja98Posted 11/26/2012 4:01:29 PM
Well the point of this game and others like it ( Diablo, Torchlight, etc.) is to farm and Level up and play through it multiple times. If you aren't a fan of such things, then why buy this game? Clearly a waste of money if you won't complete said tasks solo, but have someone basically do it for you.
---
GT: Odd Skiliz ( S K I L I Z )
#7TheBestFaller(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 4:02:48 PM
Fire_Ninja98 posted...
Well the point of this game and others like it ( Diablo, Torchlight, etc.) is to farm and Level up and play through it multiple times. If you aren't a fan of such things, then why buy this game? Clearly a waste of money if you won't complete said tasks solo, but have someone basically do it for you.

So the whole point of this game has been missed on the entire fanbase? I think maybe you've missed some point here.
---
#8iOutlawTornPosted 11/26/2012 4:05:38 PM
Call me crazy but there's no way this topic is legit. You trollin. I see what you're trying to say...well played, sir.
#9JonnyCrysisPosted 11/26/2012 4:06:43 PM
iOutlawTorn posted...
Call me crazy but there's no way this topic is legit. You trollin. I see what you're trying to say...well played, sir.

this
#10ShuyinVsTidusPosted 11/26/2012 4:08:00 PM
I like this topic!

d=(^_^)=b
---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato