Moxxi weapons

#1xHuckleberryPosted 11/27/2012 9:51:59 AM
So im looking for a specific type of moxxi here. I would really, really, really appreciate any help. Ive tried a few other places and no one seems to have anything. This is mostly for testing purposes only. I, myslef have been turning in the same quests over and over for days now in hopes that i get one. Ill keep trying, but i figure i might as well ask around in hopes for that aswell.

Anyway, on to business. im looking for a Rubi, an Hail but im looking for them with blades/slag as well. If anyone has seen or heard of such things let me know.
#2Social_SinPosted 11/27/2012 9:53:32 AM
I have a slag Rubi unfortunately it doesn't have the blade though. I don't think any of my Rubi's have ever come with a blade attachment. Is it even possible? Kind of like how the infinity will never spawn with the slag element unless you can like save edit it in.
---
GT: Social Sin
Style Empire
#3xHuckleberry(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 9:57:20 AM
UPDATE!

I cant even believe this, but 2 attempts after posting this thread i got the evisceration rubi/slag.

/babyjesus
#4xHuckleberry(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:01:17 AM
Social_Sin posted...
I have a slag Rubi unfortunately it doesn't have the blade though. I don't think any of my Rubi's have ever come with a blade attachment. Is it even possible? Kind of like how the infinity will never spawn with the slag element unless you can like save edit it in.

No it is. You can see a corrosion version of it on the wiki with a blade, so right there i just knew it was possible.

I felt like i was always getting slag/melee weapons until i started to want them. Then it was impossible. But i guess thats what they say, or something like that

Anyway, i got my Rubi, sooo happy. Anyone with a slag/melee Hail? PLEASE?
#5xHuckleberry(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:15:58 AM
So testing was a success

Ill be posting a new build here shortly. If you are a zero fan, you might want to keep an eye out.
#6StormWolf12Posted 11/27/2012 10:45:29 AM
Hardly a reason to ever use anything other than a Rapier or Law for a melee strike. It's easy to switch weapons before a melee.
#7Social_SinPosted 11/27/2012 10:47:44 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Hardly a reason to ever use anything other than a Rapier or Law for a melee strike. It's easy to switch weapons before a melee.

Yea I've been using the rapier lately but I still prefer the law and order combo for the health regain.
---
Style Empire
#8StormWolf12Posted 11/27/2012 11:00:56 AM
Social_Sin posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

Yea I've been using the rapier lately but I still prefer the law and order combo for the health regain.

I use Rapier Love Thumper combo for the health regen.
#9Social_SinPosted 11/27/2012 11:25:53 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Social_Sin posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

*Didn't realize there was a health regain combo between rapier and love thumper* I never used my love thumper I got it and then just stuck it in my bank....will have to go grab that now because well.....EXPLOSIONS!
---
Style Empire
#10StormWolf12Posted 11/27/2012 11:33:50 AM
Social_Sin posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Social_Sin posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

*Didn't realize there was a health regain combo between rapier and love thumper* I never used my love thumper I got it and then just stuck it in my bank....will have to go grab that now because well.....EXPLOSIONS!

It's situational, of course. Requires skill points in Resurgence, Innervate, and Many Must Fall, plus a Legendary Hunter mod.