Moxxi weapons

#21xHuckleberry(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 2:08:25 PM
I have tested it. And with my tricky infiltrator build, it just doesnt work out. You are right tho, about the thumper/rapier combo, but that build is commonly used for melee only, in which case turns me off for that reason alone.

As stated before, im not looking to one hit any badasses. Even if i was, it takes me 2 seconds longer to kill then you. Big whoop. Ive tested the slow hand as well, but having a nice fire rate with it is pretty pointless, as having a good fire rate is pure beneficial with the hail/rubi type guns. The rapier does as well, which is why its my second slot weapon.

I do look forward to hearing what others have to say about it once i do bring it out. But it bothers me when people, without even knowing who,how or what im going to do, just blatantly wont accept that its even effective. I catch myself doing it at times tho, so i cant complain to much. But damn, how annoying it can be.
#22StormWolf12Posted 11/27/2012 2:16:02 PM
It's not effective. Found, it's a finding quest. I found the rapier, nomenclature a big problem for you?

Cry moar.

Waaaaaah people I don't even know make bring up valid points about something being useless in comparison to other items. waaaaaaahhhhhhh
#23xHuckleberry(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 2:27:47 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
It's not effective. Found, it's a finding quest. I found the rapier, nomenclature a big problem for you?

Cry moar.

Waaaaaah people I don't even know make bring up valid points about something being useless in comparison to other items. waaaaaaahhhhhhh

You found the item needed to grant you the rapier. Thats what happened.

This is like the 4th time ive seen you tell someone to cry moar because you "think" your way is the only effective route to doing things. Either we all just suck at playing this game, or you think you are waaay to good at it. One of the two.

Also, I said multiple times that i would be bringing out a video and build here shortly. Instead, you come back just to troll your point across even more. Do me, and yourself a favor. Stop posting in this thread.
#24StormWolf12Posted 11/27/2012 5:00:59 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

Cry moar.

You found the item needed to grant you the rapier. Thats what happened.

This is like the 4th time ive seen you tell someone to cry moar because you "think" your way is the only effective route to doing things. Either we all just suck at playing this game, or you think you are waaay to good at it. One of the two.

Also, I said multiple times that i would be bringing out a video and build here shortly. Instead, you come back just to troll your point across even more. Do me, and yourself a favor. Stop posting in this thread.

Lol!

Yeah, it's just got to be one of those two things.

I don't think I'm better at it than you, just pointing out that using Moxxi weapons instead of the Rapier for melee will result in less health than would be given by having the hunter mod, and many must fall in most cases.

Also, in your post, you were crying, brah.

Getting under you skin I see :p