Trade my extra Barking Volcano for a Cobra (Level 50)

#1regornamPosted 11/27/2012 12:00:25 PM
Anyone up for a sniper swap? My Axton is a long range hunter killer, and I hear the Cobra is the sh*t.
#2xelitespyderxPosted 11/27/2012 12:03:03 PM
I got a few cobras and a tumtum skullmasher I could give ya. And a tumtum buffalo but it don't have a scope for some odd reason..
---
GT : xelite spYderx
#3regornam(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:06:50 PM
xelitespyderx posted...
I got a few cobras and a tumtum skullmasher I could give ya. And a tumtum buffalo but it don't have a scope for some odd reason..

Cool. Send me (Ogami Itto) a message when you are online, and I'll make sure to spread the love to a few others (gotta pay it forward, Borderlands-style).
#4StormWolf12Posted 11/27/2012 12:08:38 PM
xelitespyderx posted...

No buffalo has a scope, lol.
#5SasquatchimoPosted 11/27/2012 12:11:12 PM
Well TC if you do get both the Skullmasher and Cobra, you'll find the Skullmasher to be a whole lot better as a sniper. Especially because of the Cobra's pisspoor firerate.
---
I am dumbfounded at how many people still don't know how to use google or the internet.
#6StormWolf12Posted 11/27/2012 12:13:12 PM
Sasquatchimo posted...
Well TC if you do get both the Skullmasher and Cobra, you'll find the Skullmasher to be a whole lot better as a sniper. Especially because of the Cobra's pisspoor firerate.

Wrong. Especially with Axton. The Skullmasher is only good because of the way the bee currently works, and that is being fixed. The Cobra is a great weapon.
#7SasquatchimoPosted 11/27/2012 12:14:35 PM
^ Hmm yes... you are right. I am using the Bee. I didn't factor that in.
---
I am dumbfounded at how many people still don't know how to use google or the internet.
#8regornam(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:18:02 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Sasquatchimo posted...

Wrong. Especially with Axton. The Skullmasher is only good because of the way the bee currently works, and that is being fixed. The Cobra is a great weapon.

Yah, and the buzz is that the bee is getting stung (wordplay!).

Skullmasher is too "wobbly" for my Axton.
#9xelitespyderxPosted 11/27/2012 12:46:18 PM
regornam posted...
xelitespyderx posted...

Cool. Send me (Ogami Itto) a message when you are online, and I'll make sure to spread the love to a few others (gotta pay it forward, Borderlands-style).

I sure will.. I believe your actually on my friends list.
---
GT : xelite spYderx