I think the game is trolling me

#1quadrupleswordPosted 11/27/2012 2:54:52 PM
So I was farming for a Maggie revolver today. Got one in about a half-hour, but it was only a level 49, so I keep farming for another half-hour or so until I got another one. It's still only level 49, although I forgave it since this one was a Two Fer Maggie which is the best one to get. Anybody have this happen to them (where you farm for a legendary only to get one that's not level 50, and have it happen several times in a row)?
---
"Scissors are overpowered, but rock is okay." - paper
#2SilverosxPosted 11/27/2012 3:02:15 PM
I farmed for a Baby Maker earlier today. When it finally dropped, it was level 48.
---
My posts come with muffins. Take only one per post.
Don't flame me, or the muffins will BURN!
#3cdkilgore21Posted 11/27/2012 3:07:21 PM
quadruplesword posted...
So I was farming for a Maggie revolver today. Got one in about a half-hour, but it was only a level 49, so I keep farming for another half-hour or so until I got another one. It's still only level 49, although I forgave it since this one was a Two Fer Maggie which is the best one to get. Anybody have this happen to them (where you farm for a legendary only to get one that's not level 50, and have it happen several times in a row)?

I had a level 49 Maggie forever and didn't even realize it...haha. I guess I may need to pay more attention to my loot.
---
XBL: RipperJack13
Pokemon White: 3053-3620-8302