Moxxi portraits

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Moxxi portraits
4 years ago#1
I have this horrible feeling this is going to end up like the item grinding in Robot Revolution but... is there anything I can do to get more portraits to drop? I'm grinding the Bar Brawl, but little has dropped except Torgue tokens in a number of attempts so far. I don't know how many I still need either, typical...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
4 years ago#2
I could not get one to drop in the bar brawl ever, even though my friends said it worked for them. I just kept running through the beatdown and saving and quitting and doing it again and that worked for me. Took a minute though.
PSN: Keith_Wolf
GT: Keith Wolf
4 years ago#3
You need ten for the achievement. As far as I know, there's no way to make them drop faster or more often.
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
4 years ago#4
Yeah it's just entirely random as far as I know.
Kind of annoying.
GT - TheFrozenFire
4 years ago#5
It really doesn't take that long to get the portraits. Not even close to the amount of time for Robot Revolution acheives.
"Know your pro athletes before you try to spell their names please....(It's) McGuire" -- brewcrew125
4 years ago#6
my best was running around the beatdown... thats where the most dropped for me
4 years ago#7
As the above posters already mentioned, The Beatdown is probably the better place to farm for portraits. If for no other reason, to farm a cobra at the same time.
4 years ago#8
Actually...just keep doing the bar fight over and over that gives you 20 Torgue Tokens for completion. I got about 1-2 portraits every round. There are Badass enemies there that drop them regularly along with another 4-5 Tokens per round. Honestly I had no idea what they were for.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Kwelity/avila2.jpg
4 years ago#9
Yeah, I was running around Beatdown too. Anyhow, got 10 now, achievement gained.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Moxxi portraits

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived