"Best" shotgun now after Bee nerf?

#1Fake_GustavePosted 11/27/2012 5:33:27 PM
Sorry if there are multiple of these topics, but yeah, I've heard the Bee was nerfed significantly, does that mean CC is no longer the overlord of all shotguns? I'm playing Gaige as a shotgun mainer so I'm wondering if there are any other goals to look for now.
---
"Come with me down the road to gain even greater power."
#2Dwaze_ZakenPosted 11/27/2012 5:34:48 PM
On the PC, the Bee was nerfed but thus far there has been no nerf for the Xbox and PS3 versions of the game.
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
#3PanopictonguyPosted 11/27/2012 5:37:50 PM
conference call and it's wild shot pattern is probably one of the best shotguns for an Anarchy + Close Enough Gaige. With or without the bee.

You really want a shotgun with high damage and high pellet count. With a high palette count you're guaranteed to hit multiple enemies. With high enough damage you can one shot multiple enemies just taking random shots.

There's always Skullmasher & Pitchfork as alternatives.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#4Fake_Gustave(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 5:37:55 PM
Oh, I'm playing on the PC version, didn't realize that it never occurred on the console, just wanted to post here since more folks play the console. Whoops!
---
"Come with me down the road to gain even greater power."
#5capnovanPosted 11/27/2012 5:45:53 PM
what about Torgue shottys?
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#6iwishPosted 11/27/2012 5:46:17 PM
It's okay.

Against big bosses, CC is still top dog. All the pellets will hit.

Against normal enemies, Ravagers and Quads are probably the best. The unique Blue Triqueta from the Clan Wars quest is also very good. Sledges Shotgun is a solid choice, as well as the Striker. It depends a bit on what class and build you are using though.

Last, the Minecraft shotgun and Miss Moxxi's Heartbreaker have always been decent stand-ins for the CC, and still are.
---
The original
#7StormWolf12Posted 11/27/2012 5:52:30 PM
Practicable Slow Hand.
#8KingRaven42Posted 11/27/2012 5:53:09 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Practicable Slow Hand.

Saw this coming, but i cant say i disagree at all. Great gun.
---
GT: KingRaven42
#9chuckleswoodPosted 11/27/2012 5:56:39 PM
Docs Quad
---
GT: chuckleswood
#10Four SkullsPosted 11/27/2012 6:00:02 PM
IMO, there's not much better than a Ravager for pure damage. The Slow Hand is great if I want to hit them with an elemental, but not for much else.