DLC Question

#1blacklabel357Posted 11/27/2012 6:59:44 PM
Have not played any of the DLC and was wondering which one everyone thinks is the best or if the Season Pass would be the way to go.

Also, I have 4 characters, levels 50, 26, 12 and 10. Which character would probably be the best to use on DLC?

Thanks.
---
Xbox live gamertag - TheurgicWraith
#2inFamousAssasinPosted 11/27/2012 7:11:30 PM
All of them.
---
GT:KingLipLip.
#3iOutlawTornPosted 11/27/2012 7:12:31 PM
If you play solo a lot then I would choose to go with the Gunzerker or the Commando for the DLC. They are the ones that can dish out the most damage and not really have to worry too much. Personally I love the Siren and I handle myself just fine that way.

I have the season pass and I actually enjoy both DLC's but it seems like a large majority of people don't like the Pirate DLC. If you were going to get just one I would say go with the Torgue one.
#4blacklabel357(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 7:48:06 PM
I went ahead and just bought the Season pass as I already had 1600 points and only needed to spend 10 more dollars.

I don't think the DLC will be as fun with my level 50 because the game is more fun getting new equipment so I will probably use one of my low level characters.
---
Xbox live gamertag - TheurgicWraith
#5PhilOnDezPosted 11/27/2012 8:14:28 PM
I've started both of them on my 50 and just haven't really enjoyed either. The beginning of Torgue's was lulzy, but I'm just not feeling them like I was with the DLC for the original
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#6AFw0n1njaPosted 11/28/2012 2:40:57 AM
PhilOnDez posted...
I've started both of them on my 50 and just haven't really enjoyed either. The beginning of Torgue's was lulzy, but I'm just not feeling them like I was with the DLC for the original

remember. The first two dlc's in Borderlands 1 were a bit meh but the last two were epic. I personally have no idea why Gearbox thinks its a good idea to make another arena DLC seeing as the last one was complete sh!t.