Vending Machines Not Scaling

#1killmyysterPosted 11/28/2012 8:21:24 AM
I did up to Miss Moxxi and Tina giving blue assault rifles quests in the Campaign of Carnage before I left and finished TVHM. I was level 50 at the time, but the quests weren't so I didn't pick them up. When I came back to them, none of the quests scaled to 50. Everything else in the main game did.

That isn't so much the issue as that the vending machines are stuck at 46 for regular items, so like 43/44 for the legendaries. It is odd because the machines were level 50 when I was there before I killed the Warrior just screwing around with the bar fight. I read at least what I thought were all the reasons the game gets stuck like this, but I haven't done any of those. Anybody out there have an idea or suggestion? I just want to farm out a level 50 Torgue gunzerker mod and a level 48 nukem.
---
In an ancient castle ruled by romantic apes, wearing sexy headgear and scented capes.
#2MayorOfMayhemPosted 11/28/2012 9:31:33 AM
as far as I know if you accept a quest in playthrough 2, then it won't scale in 2.5. The missions need to be accepted after your beat the game twice and reach 2.5 in order for the missions to be scaled to 50, and to obtain the lvl 50 rewards. I know the torgue vending machines are glitched, only producing level 48 legendarys at the moment.
#3MosebysRangersPosted 11/28/2012 9:46:23 AM
MayorOfMayhem posted...
as far as I know if you accept a quest in playthrough 2, then it won't scale in 2.5. The missions need to be accepted after your beat the game twice and reach 2.5 in order for the missions to be scaled to 50, and to obtain the lvl 50 rewards. I know the torgue vending machines are glitched, only producing level 48 legendarys at the moment.

^
This. Some vending machines are set especially DLC areas to no higher than 48 or 49.
#4killmyyster(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:17:15 AM
The only thing that is bothering is that the vending machines pete's bar all scaled down for 2.5. The legendaries aren't 48. They are level 43/44. And that isn't just for the Torgue machine. No level 50 items in Zed's either. But they were just fine.

I'm know about the quest thing, but what has broken the vending machines?
---
Death, Explosions. Quality workmanship, Explosions. An undying devotion to customer service, OH FOR F*CK SAKE EXPLOSIONS! WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
#5MosebysRangersPosted 11/28/2012 10:35:29 AM
killmyyster posted...
The only thing that is bothering is that the vending machines pete's bar all scaled down for 2.5. The legendaries aren't 48. They are level 43/44. And that isn't just for the Torgue machine. No level 50 items in Zed's either. But they were just fine.

I'm know about the quest thing, but what has broken the vending machines?

Just my gut feeling is they had a set level planned for DLC. Forgot to check to see if all the machines had reset to 50 once PT 2.5 reached. Probably not s high prioroity for the developers to fix as many other machine do reset and/or bosses can be farmed for level 50 items.