Most annoying/hated enemy

#21DominatedMindPosted 11/30/2012 4:08:29 AM
Di11inja posted...
Id have to agree with everyone saying rabid enemies.

Closely followed by Super Bad Ass Maniacs. Those chuffers can chuff off.

In the beginning of TVHM and without something to strip their shields and a good fire weapon, you're right those dudes are pretty scary especially when there are so many during the Firehawk mission.
#22wilmer007Posted 11/30/2012 4:39:39 AM
Any Constructors (Badass or Standard) are a real pain for me aswell as Stalkers. Everything else is pretty easy.

Some areas that have constructors are easier than others. Like for instance in one area i can safely snipe it to death with no retaliation, while in other areas it will spam missile barrage and theres no roof over your head to protect you.

Stalkers are a pain because of the constant cloaking but they aren't as bad now as they were when i first saw them.
---
XBL GT: xXxwilmer007xXx | http://www.youtube.com/user/wilmer007
In CoD you USE Killstreaks, In BF you ARE the Killstreak
#23Max58201Posted 11/30/2012 4:52:15 AM
hyperion hawks or whatever they are called could murder both my shielded turrets and me in about a second only enemy that turrets were useless against

stalkers never bothered me but i was an axton and turrets take care of them just fine i can imagine otherwise though

bullymongs come in second solely because you mainly fight them with no action skill and no real weapons so to speak
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#24Di11injaPosted 11/30/2012 4:58:36 AM
Max58201 posted...
hyperion hawks or whatever they are called could murder both my shielded turrets and me in about a second only enemy that turrets were useless against

stalkers never bothered me but i was an axton and turrets take care of them just fine i can imagine otherwise though

bullymongs come in second solely because you mainly fight them with no action skill and no real weapons so to speak

I play as Axton as well and level 50 rabid stalkers ignore turrets entirely. An enemy that gets in your face fast and stays there until you die (usually in only a few hits) is a right pain in the ass.
---
XBox Live GT: MrDilinja
#25atmdustyPosted 11/30/2012 6:35:57 AM
Hate the rabid Stalkers. Way too much health and tiny hit box when they get on you. I have used shotguns point blank into them and missing. Just total garage and takes quite a bit from the game... at least they are only in certain areas.
#26darkhouse999Posted 11/30/2012 6:38:03 AM
Rabid Stalkers can die in a fire. I swear they have broken hit boxes sometimes.
---
ITP: Im hungry.-JVel91
#27md22mdrxPosted 11/30/2012 7:04:22 AM
God ... it HAS to be the wormhole threshers. Hands down.
#28md22mdrxPosted 11/30/2012 7:14:50 AM
I guess I'm biased due to my gun setup though.

I don't worry about flying things due to my corrosive pistol of homing bullet awesomeness.

I run zero, so I can see stalkers and other invisible enemies when they're cloaked.

Badass constructors are a pain, but they're a sitting target. If you can find a place of shelter and snipe ... they're not a problem. Worse of a problem in open areas, but MY cloak helps a ton.

I guess my second most annoying/hated enemy are the robots that shoot rockets at you. Met them in the Ore Chasm fights. Getting killed in 1 hit isn't my idea of a fun time ... especially when they hide in the upper levels and snipe you. At least the hyperion snipers have laser sights you can track.
#29Neku_SanadaPosted 11/30/2012 7:16:10 AM
The badass threshers and anchormen drive me insane with their one shot hits. The threshers being even worse since you're acting like Kevin Bacon with them. For invisible enemies, aren't there also those cursed pirates or some kind of pirates in the Scarlett dlc?
---
Ohhhh... This isn't where I parked my car...
#30Four SkullsPosted 11/30/2012 9:05:37 AM
For me it's the Motorcyles from Torgue. They just seem to come out of nowhere, and the way they swarm is just annoying. What can you do when you're hit from 3 different sides all at the same time? Rabid enemies aren't usually a problem for me since I use 2 shotguns...it just puts them in optimal range. I'd have to say my 2nd runner up would have to be Badass Constructors.