Just killed pete the ultra invincible 3 times in a row...

#1DyinglegacyPosted 11/29/2012 10:34:54 PM
... in one match without having to exit. My wife and I kill him once a day, but this time after we killed him instead of exiting out of the game, we laid our controllers down and went afk for about 25 or 30 minutes. Around that time we heard that thunder sound that you hear when pyro spawns, and I came to the tv and saw that he was back attacking us, so we fought him. After he died, I thought "well that was weird as heck" then I looked it up on google, and apparently this hasn't happened to anyone. After that, we decided to leave the game running for a while again, just for kicks and giggles to see if it happened. Sure enough, about 30 minutes later here he comes again.

We just killed him for the third time, but she is done playing for now and logged out, so I am setting here in single player waiting to see if he spawns again. I will report back if he does. Maybe this is a one time glitch, maybe it's a splitscreen thing, or maybe it's a hidden trick left in on purpose.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#2kiwimyweeweePosted 11/29/2012 10:36:09 PM
Was your mission open by any chance?
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#3Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 10:47:41 PM
He spawned again! Fourth kill in a row! And, no, I completed the mission a day or two after the DLC released.
---
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#4Azrael0206Posted 11/29/2012 10:59:45 PM
I havent been able to take him yet,
Does he drop anything worth while?
Or are you just doing it for the thrills lol
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#5Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:01:36 PM
I'm doing it for curiosity more than anything else as of this moment. I am still stunned that he is spawning over and over. Yes, he does have a chance to drop good legendaries.
---
#6KingRaven42Posted 11/29/2012 11:03:51 PM
Azrael0206 posted...
I havent been able to take him yet,
Does he drop anything worth while?
Or are you just doing it for the thrills lol

I actually got a decent baby maker from him a few days ago while farming him, so yeah he can drop some interesting stuff if you want to take the time to kill him. Thankfully he isnt stupidly hard to fight by yourself too :P
---
GT: KingRaven42
#7Azrael0206Posted 11/29/2012 11:04:01 PM
Dyinglegacy posted...
I'm doing it for curiosity more than anything else as of this moment. I am still stunned that he is spawning over and over. Yes, he does have a chance to drop good legendaries.

Lol pretty sweet dude.
Do it to the point of game breakage.
And record it so all us folks at home can watch :P
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#8Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:07:04 PM
I would like for someone else to kill him and then see if he respawns for them. Just kill him, go afk for about 30 min, then come back and see if he respawns.
---
#9KingRaven42Posted 11/29/2012 11:12:43 PM
Dyinglegacy posted...
I would like for someone else to kill him and then see if he respawns for them. Just kill him, go afk for about 30 min, then come back and see if he respawns.

Eh, i've got nothin' to do so i'll give it a shot.
---
GT: KingRaven42
#10Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:29:48 PM(edited)
Just killed him for the 5th time. Hopefully someone else can duplicate this, that way I know it's not glitched on me. It's getting kinda boring now, so I am gonna stop.
---