Just killed pete the ultra invincible 3 times in a row...

#21jenbecklerPosted 11/30/2012 1:08:42 AM
abombt7 posted...
jenbeckler posted...
charon78au posted...
I sense that I will be purchasing the meteor shower tonight.

Get a homing meteor shower if you can. <3 If you can't I can give you one.

i want to buy a meteor shower as well but every time i try to get one at the vending machine its never there. do i have to buy anything else before getting it? or just have wait and get lucky?

It's at the seraph vendor in the crater. I see it about every other time I look. If you need one I can help you too. Just let me know!
---
-GT: JenMeister07
#22Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:22:46 AM
I have no idea if he will respawn if he kills you. I do know that if you go up the elevator and then come back down he will still respawn. I am not sure about completely leaving the area.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#23BigSai29Posted 11/30/2012 1:31:45 AM
My wife and I kill him once a day, but this time after we killed him instead of exiting out of the game, we laid our controllers down and went afk for about 25 or 30 minutes.

You had victory sex uhhuhuhuhuh huhuhuhuhhuhuh

I'm mad at myself for trying this out for myself at this hour -_-. I would like to hit the 240 crystal benchmark so I can exploit the system for 2 big ticket items at a time instead of 1 just in case.
#24PanopictonguyPosted 11/30/2012 1:50:29 AM
You've figured our the spawn timer. I knew there was one but I never had the patients to sit around and find out. It looks like it's roughly a 25 minute timer for all respawnable enemies. I assume it starts once you stop aggro'ing enemies. This isn't a glitch it should work the same in every area.

I assume they did it like this for people who would play in marathons. If you were to work your way from southern shelf to warriors lair everything would have respawned allowing you to do the run all over again.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#25Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:00:56 AM
Well, it was 100% by mistake if I figured anything out. I will take it, though. It's good to know that we can farm this boss if we want to.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#26abombt7Posted 11/30/2012 3:15:32 AM
jenbeckler posted...
abombt7 posted...
jenbeckler posted...
charon78au posted...
I sense that I will be purchasing the meteor shower tonight.

Get a homing meteor shower if you can. <3 If you can't I can give you one.

i want to buy a meteor shower as well but every time i try to get one at the vending machine its never there. do i have to buy anything else before getting it? or just have wait and get lucky?

It's at the seraph vendor in the crater. I see it about every other time I look. If you need one I can help you too. Just let me know!

i want to purchase it because i have enough crystals but all i ever see are the seraph guns and the evolution shield. i guess ill just check back and forth at the vendor. didnt mean to call it vending machine hehe. if i dont get it within the next few days i might take your offer. =)
#27abombt7Posted 11/30/2012 3:17:07 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
You've figured our the spawn timer. I knew there was one but I never had the patients to sit around and find out. It looks like it's roughly a 25 minute timer for all respawnable enemies. I assume it starts once you stop aggro'ing enemies. This isn't a glitch it should work the same in every area.

I assume they did it like this for people who would play in marathons. If you were to work your way from southern shelf to warriors lair everything would have respawned allowing you to do the run all over again.

so this would work on hyperius also?
#28PanopictonguyPosted 11/30/2012 3:36:30 AM
In theory, they may only respawn in the session they originally spawned in. I.e. If Legacy leaves that session Pete won't spawn again until the 24hr restriction is over. But anyone could test this who doesn't mind giving up the chance to fight him every 20 odd minutes.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#29BigSai29Posted 11/30/2012 3:38:04 AM
i want to purchase it because i have enough crystals but all i ever see are the seraph guns and the evolution shield.

You're going to the wrong seraph vendor. There is a Seraph Vendor in the Badass Crater of Badassitude right before the arena, basically in the area of the 1st mission of the DLC.

Anyway, I got Pete to respawn once and failed the second time. After I killed him the 2nd time I left Pyro Pete's Bar for the Beatdown so I could re-enter it and buy some ammo. He didn't show up again. Ran pretty lucky too, 1st fight yielded a Legendary Siren Mod (unfortunately not and upgrade to the one I have) and 2nd time he dropped a rubberized Storm Front.
#30Nanis23Posted 11/30/2012 5:27:09 AM
I don't get it
You can fight time once a day,and a in-game day lasts 24 minutes
So what's so weird about it?