Was that guy seriously trying to make money off duped weapons?!

#11xelitespyderxPosted 11/30/2012 1:06:23 AM
xXEPiC4LiFeXx posted...
Yea he was claiming that the cobra and poke dokee ERROR MESSAGE rocket launcher were sooooo rare that 5 bucks didn't seem that much. He was also asking for the "lowest amount of ms points". And if those weapons are soooo rare...why do I have both??? Lol

I know right! Dude was a lame for asking for money. I swear some people. Tisk tisk tisk.
---
GT : xelite spYderx
#12xelitespyderxPosted 11/30/2012 1:08:05 AM
jenbeckler posted...
Had I seen it earlier I totally would have started up my free sanctuary loot thing just to spite it.

I kinda wanna do the same thing lol
---
GT : xelite spYderx
#13PanopictonguyPosted 11/30/2012 4:40:44 AM
xXEPiC4LiFeXx posted...
Yea he was claiming that the cobra and poke dokee ERROR MESSAGE rocket launcher were sooooo rare that 5 bucks didn't seem that much. He was also asking for the "lowest amount of ms points". And if those weapons are soooo rare...why do I have both??? Lol

Modding & Duping?
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#14Jxbox123Posted 11/30/2012 5:14:50 AM
I read some of that guys posts at first I was thinking man this guy had to be kidding but the more I read I figured he was just plain stupid, he said something like " if all the time I spent farming isn't worth 5 bux then I guess I'm a a**h0le F you guys" what a moron
#15Nanis23Posted 11/30/2012 5:18:40 AM
I don't see what's wrong with it
After Diablo 3 RMAH,more games will do the same - and then people buying items from others will be a common thing sadly
#16kaeichiPosted 11/30/2012 6:15:29 AM
what's wrong? took me 5 mins to get all skins/heads and all red text/legendary weapons. I turned around and duped to all that wanted for free just because I hate people charging for dupes.

I don't care for how mmo's charge for some items but when a player just backs up a save and sells copies it doesn't sit right. We as gamers should be better than that. Companies should be better than that but we all know that won't change.
---
http://g4tv.com/videos/21057/Sesslers-Soapbox-Review-to-a-Kill/
GT: Kaeichi
#17SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/30/2012 6:51:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18WandymanPosted 11/30/2012 7:04:14 AM
I missed the topic but for the last couple years (minus this year) I was huge into Madden Ultimate Team where people made thousands selling virtual cards. It was frowned upon and against the TOS so this doesn't surprise me.
---
GT: Buddhasmash83
#19chopsueysidePosted 11/30/2012 7:48:22 AM
That is so lame. Next thing ya know,people will be trying to charge for a Flesh-stick power leveling session.
---
GT: Doctor Terr0r
#20H_Panic22Posted 11/30/2012 8:30:31 AM
chopsueyside posted...
That is so lame. Next thing ya know,people will be trying to charge for a Flesh-stick power leveling session.

Too late, bro. Saw it on eBay, for $5.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22