LF: Jakobs/Dahl/Vladof/Bandit Relics, Legendary Mods + others

#1DominatedMindPosted 11/30/2012 3:07:22 AM
I'm looking for damage boosting relics for the gun manufacturers, a legendary hunter mod that's better than mine, mine does:

+35% cooldown
+29% critical damage and +19% reload speed, what're the best stats on on one actually?

- Also need a legendary commando, mechro and siren mod.
- A Skookum skullsmasher
- A Skookum buffalo.
- A better twofer maggie than the one I currently have, mine does 4449x10.
- A better ravager than the one I have, the one with critical damage would be nice. Mine does+20% weapon damage and that's it.
- E-Tech assault rifles any element but preferably shock, fire and corrosive.
- A slag rapier.
- A level 50 Evil Smasher and Blast Proof Love Thumper (My quests were scaled to less than level 50 when my friend accepted the quest at a low level)
- A sunny blockhead.

I have a lot to offer in terms of oranges, some good purples, decent relics, elemental/explosive weapons, e-techs and mechromancer/assassin heads/skins. Thanks a lot for reading and helping out.
#2jenbecklerPosted 11/30/2012 3:15:03 AM
I can help with quite a few of these. I know you added me the other day. If you're available tomorrow I should be able to get you some of this!
---
-GT: JenMeister07
#3DominatedMind(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:16:13 AM
jenbeckler posted...
I can help with quite a few of these. I know you added me the other day. If you're available tomorrow I should be able to get you some of this!

That'd be most appreciated, thanks a lot =]
#4DominatedMind(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:22:55 AM
Also looking for a hybridification, e-tech shotguns and a black hole shield.
#5jenbecklerPosted 12/3/2012 2:31:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6jenbecklerPosted 12/3/2012 2:33:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7DominatedMind(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 5:25:18 AM
Got most of it from you, thanks so much. Just need some nice bandit, vladof and jakobs relics if anyone has any.
#8DominatedMind(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 5:26:17 AM
Oh and any good invaders, mine aren't very good. It's just a weak vanilla/non-elemental one; level 47 to boot.
#9kjoinnePosted 12/3/2012 6:04:28 AM
we are searching for a lot of the same items... my xbox i currently of line, but when im back on maybe we can dupe inventory for each other.. got pretty good stuff to share :)

If youre interrested just shoot in a friend request and ill pm you when im back online :)
---
GT: kjoinne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhmCQn7sppo
#10jenbecklerPosted 12/3/2012 8:16:30 AM
DominatedMind posted...
Got most of it from you, thanks so much. Just need some nice bandit, vladof and jakobs relics if anyone has any.

You are very welcome. If I come across that stuff I'll keep you in mind. If not, good luck! :)
---
-GT: JenMeister07