LF: Jakobs/Dahl/Vladof/Bandit Relics, Legendary Mods + others

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: Jakobs/Dahl/Vladof/Bandit Relics, Legendary Mods + others

User Info: DominatedMind

DominatedMind
4 years ago#1
I'm looking for damage boosting relics for the gun manufacturers, a legendary hunter mod that's better than mine, mine does:

+35% cooldown
+29% critical damage and +19% reload speed, what're the best stats on on one actually?

- Also need a legendary commando, mechro and siren mod.
- A Skookum skullsmasher
- A Skookum buffalo.
- A better twofer maggie than the one I currently have, mine does 4449x10.
- A better ravager than the one I have, the one with critical damage would be nice. Mine does+20% weapon damage and that's it.
- E-Tech assault rifles any element but preferably shock, fire and corrosive.
- A slag rapier.
- A level 50 Evil Smasher and Blast Proof Love Thumper (My quests were scaled to less than level 50 when my friend accepted the quest at a low level)
- A sunny blockhead.

I have a lot to offer in terms of oranges, some good purples, decent relics, elemental/explosive weapons, e-techs and mechromancer/assassin heads/skins. Thanks a lot for reading and helping out.

User Info: jenbeckler

jenbeckler
4 years ago#2
I can help with quite a few of these. I know you added me the other day. If you're available tomorrow I should be able to get you some of this!
-GT: JenMeister07

DominatedMind
4 years ago#3
jenbeckler posted...
I can help with quite a few of these. I know you added me the other day. If you're available tomorrow I should be able to get you some of this!

That'd be most appreciated, thanks a lot =]

DominatedMind
4 years ago#4
Also looking for a hybridification, e-tech shotguns and a black hole shield.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

DominatedMind
4 years ago#7
Got most of it from you, thanks so much. Just need some nice bandit, vladof and jakobs relics if anyone has any.

DominatedMind
4 years ago#8
Oh and any good invaders, mine aren't very good. It's just a weak vanilla/non-elemental one; level 47 to boot.

User Info: kjoinne

kjoinne
4 years ago#9
we are searching for a lot of the same items... my xbox i currently of line, but when im back on maybe we can dupe inventory for each other.. got pretty good stuff to share :)

If youre interrested just shoot in a friend request and ill pm you when im back online :)
GT: kjoinne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhmCQn7sppo

User Info: jenbeckler

jenbeckler
4 years ago#10
DominatedMind posted...
Got most of it from you, thanks so much. Just need some nice bandit, vladof and jakobs relics if anyone has any.

You are very welcome. If I come across that stuff I'll keep you in mind. If not, good luck! :)
-GT: JenMeister07
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: Jakobs/Dahl/Vladof/Bandit Relics, Legendary Mods + others

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived