Can't Fight Raid Bosses

#11Black Night 52(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 8:15:40 AM
Well... Here's to waiting 1+ months for GB to fix this one. Their "Bee Nerf" patch still hasn't hit consoles despite hitting PC's several weeks ago.

Normally, I don't agree with the "I want my money back" posts because we paid for the game at the time and you always have the option to keep the game vanilla. But I didn't pay for a game to self-destruct features at some point in the future.

I want my money back.
---
Xbox360 GT: stlcards234
#12BigSai29Posted 12/1/2012 8:18:51 AM
Ya I would be mad at me too if I wasn't pulling out them Maylay and 20% Absorb Shields outta that thing in Sanctuary. I'm making it rain wit dem keys.
#13VegetallPosted 12/1/2012 8:27:21 AM
its not GB fault for the patch not coming out, its MS, its just like when Castle crasher had there first DLC, it took MONTHS for MS to approve it and pass it along, the CC Devs were posting everyday about it... and i believe a few ppl from GB have commented that the patch was submitted to MS and just waiting...
#14Black Night 52(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 8:35:47 AM
Vegetall posted...
its not GB fault for the patch not coming out, its MS, its just like when Castle crasher had there first DLC, it took MONTHS for MS to approve it and pass it along, the CC Devs were posting everyday about it... and i believe a few ppl from GB have commented that the patch was submitted to MS and just waiting...

I agree that MS does add some time to the patch process. But the fact that this bug got through is 100% on GB. Even the graveyard.sav patch took 3 weeks to hit consoles. It took GB a good week to even acknowledge that this bug existed.

If I was confident that GB was timely addressing this issues that they facilitated in the first place, I wouldn't mind the MS verification process. Sadly, I am not very confident in GB. In the three or so months this game has been out, there have been quite a few large-scale bugs: BA Rank, graveyard.sav, Raid bosses. It concerns me that they want to change gameplay dynamics (ex: The Bee Nerf) before altering gameplay stability.
---
Xbox360 GT: stlcards234
#15Jackm415Posted 12/1/2012 8:37:22 AM
Lol I'm freaking loving December, fought Hyperius for the first time this morning, I don't have the once-per-day thing!! I've killed him nearly 10 times today so far :D Don't have the 2nd DLC, and haven't been able to solo Gee, so I'm just gonna keep doing Hyperius (:

- -
GT: Jackm415
#16VegetallPosted 12/1/2012 8:53:27 AM
Black Night 52 posted...
Vegetall posted...

I agree that MS does add some time to the patch process. But the fact that this bug got through is 100% on GB. Even the graveyard.sav patch took 3 weeks to hit consoles. It took GB a good week to even acknowledge that this bug existed.

If I was confident that GB was timely addressing this issues that they facilitated in the first place, I wouldn't mind the MS verification process. Sadly, I am not very confident in GB. In the three or so months this game has been out, there have been quite a few large-scale bugs: BA Rank, graveyard.sav, Raid bosses. It concerns me that they want to change gameplay dynamics (ex: The Bee Nerf) before altering gameplay stability.

the fact this game came to stores with all the bugs is on GB, not just those, even with the treasure room glitch... its out of control and even now a pete glitch for ppl to solo him without a bee... its insane the amount wrong with this game, that is so gamebreaking it blows my mind how it even got released when it did....

still love the game though, haha
#17abombt7Posted 12/1/2012 9:09:00 AM
inb4some1saysoptionalmissionisoptional
#18CloakedMalicePosted 12/1/2012 9:40:16 AM
I have not beat pete on pt1 i just tried won't let me fight him, so if I go offline and set my clock up a month and beat pete will that complete the mission?
#19jordoneus121Posted 12/1/2012 10:01:25 AM
i had this exact problem. all you have to do to fix it is go offline, change your clock forward to january 1st 2013 and you're good to go. ive never changed my clock before this and was fighting them once a day but i tried multiple dates in dec and none worked and i am not waiting over a month to get seraph items. only problem is you cant play online until the actual new year and fight them. hope this helps.
---
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush
Gamertag: jordoneus121