ITT: How to get your Ass kicked with 4 Player Difficulty in a Single Player Game

#11fseperentPosted 12/2/2012 9:44:28 AM(edited)
Does it work with other raid bosses?
#12DesertZeroPosted 12/2/2012 9:48:52 AM
ingo4 posted...
This doesn't effect the loot in any way? What about experience? If you go to his area until the effect kicks in and then leave?

You get 4 player loot as well, but I am unsure for XP as all of my characters are level 50. As far as getting it to trigger, you don't even have to pull the lever. I just walked up by the vending machines/fence and that did the trick. To check if it's working, there is an ammo case in the same area. If you can pick up the ammo while you're full, you will know that it worked.
#13potpot85Posted 12/2/2012 10:33:11 AM
i presume this also makes 2 player games scale to a four player. can anyone confirm if other raid bosses do this as pete is easier to get to
---
Mu Dovahkiin Bahlok Fah Kel - We Dragonborn hunger for scrolls
#14WrathofAchillesPosted 12/2/2012 10:36:47 AM
Wow ok I am totally lost and feel like an idiot but I have to ask. Forgive me, but how do you get Varkids in the area with Hyperious? I've fought Hyperious a handful of times but there is never any enemies except him and his minions.

Or am I missing something completely obvious...?
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#15potpot85Posted 12/2/2012 10:42:15 AM
WrathofAchilles posted...
Wow ok I am totally lost and feel like an idiot but I have to ask. Forgive me, but how do you get Varkids in the area with Hyperious? I've fought Hyperious a handful of times but there is never any enemies except him and his minions.

step 1 , go say hello to hyperious and give him a wave.
step 2 , leave the area and go on your travels with 4 player scalling active
---
Mu Dovahkiin Bahlok Fah Kel - We Dragonborn hunger for scrolls
#16ShuyinVsTidusPosted 12/2/2012 10:46:17 AM
I was wondering what was going on with Hyperius' health bar. He seemed to be taking the same amount of damage from the babymaker in single player and 4 player games.

Was this discovered because of the lock out? LoL
---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#17WrathofAchillesPosted 12/2/2012 10:57:39 AM
potpot85 posted...
WrathofAchilles posted...

step 1 , go say hello to hyperious and give him a wave.
step 2 , leave the area and go on your travels with 4 player scalling active

Wow... ok... yeah TOTALLY did not catch that. Thanks for clarifying...
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#18fseperentPosted 12/4/2012 3:11:03 PM
Bump for the single players.