so I beat the torgue DLC and guess what?

#1burlyminotaurPosted 12/1/2012 5:11:26 PM
all the decent loot that was dropped was entirely pistols. I don't understand why this game has such a hard on for pistols. It seems like 75% of all loot I have encountered has been pistols. It's really super annoying, especially after killing a raid boss and getting lots of pistols. Don't get me wrong, I love this game but that one thing is easily my biggest complaint. Has anyone else had this experience?
#2HughJorgennPosted 12/1/2012 5:15:05 PM
I have gotten some great pistols. Try them out.
#3JonesaterPosted 12/1/2012 5:16:33 PM
yeah, tooooo many pistols
---
gt = jonesat
#4burlyminotaur(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 5:23:14 PM
HughJorgenn posted...
I have gotten some great pistols. Try them out.

I really like a couple pistols that I have. Especially Unending Infinity, obviously. But there are just way too many pistols dropped. I mean, there are six different gun types. Six, but the majority is still pistols. I just wish the distribution was a little more even. Even most of the time I open the golden gun box in Sanctuary I get pistols or crappy relics.
#5MadDewgPosted 12/1/2012 6:20:15 PM
Chicken butt.

On topic...yeah, I too always get a ****load of pistols, lol.
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.
#6drake_skullPosted 12/1/2012 6:39:27 PM
Yes, about 80% of the chests I open have pistols. 70% of the dropped loot is pistols for me.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#7Aceofblades2k2Posted 12/1/2012 6:40:37 PM
I seem to find mostly SMGs, many garbage
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#8DyinglegacyPosted 12/1/2012 6:41:31 PM
MadDewg posted...
Chicken butt.

On topic...yeah, I too always get a ****load of pistols, lol.

lol, my uncle use to say that when I was a kid.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
Do justice and love mercy. Regardless of our philosophies or religious views, these are words to live by.