Powerleveling Question

#1Beave1Posted 12/1/2012 6:34:42 PM
Okay, so someone tell me exactly how this works. Brother lost his character due to a freeze during a save. I used one of my high-level characters and power-leveled him back to where he was, but he's lost all quest info.

If we play co-op and I host it's not an issue. What happens if he tries to play solo? Will it make him go back to the very beginning even if he's completed other quests with me?
#2Beave1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 8:34:05 PM
Anyone? Bueller?
#3kekstomPosted 12/1/2012 8:47:26 PM
no, any quests you have completed with him in the game will be saved to his progress. if he joined a game with and skipped one or more story quest he will have that progress, however, when he goes back to solo, he has to complete the quests he hasnt completed before going to any further. for example, hes on quest 1 and he joins a game that the host is on quest 4, they complete quest 4,5,6,7, and 8. he will have all progress from 4,5,6,7,8 saved, but when he goes back to solo, he has to complete quest 2 (of which part he left off) and 3, then after quest 3, he will get an menu saying: do you want to skip the playthrough you have already played, click yes, then he will continue on quest 9 just like normal.
---
When does the narwhal bacon?
#4kekstomPosted 12/1/2012 8:48:22 PM
kekstom posted...
no, any quests you have completed with him in the game will be saved to his progress. if he joined a game with and skipped one or more story quest he will have that progress, however, when he goes back to solo, he has to complete the quests he hasnt completed before going to any further. for example, hes on quest 1 and he joins a game that the host is on quest 4, they complete quest 4,5,6,7, and 8. he will have all progress from 4,5,6,7,8 saved, but when he goes back to solo, he has to complete quest 2 (of which part he left off) and 3, then after quest 3, he will get an menu saying: do you want to skip the playthrough you have already played, click yes, then he will continue on quest 9 just like normal.

sorry my bad, i meant quest 1 and 2
---
#5kekstomPosted 12/1/2012 8:52:12 PM
And if that doesnt fix the issue, do the fleshsticks powerlevel glitch to get him back to his level. there are plenty of videos on youtube showing how to do it
---