TVHM is tough.*Spoilers*

#1StaticPenguinPosted 12/1/2012 9:21:58 PM
I think I died like.... 4 times as my Anarchy Gaige in PT1. I'm 42 now and I just got flying Sanctuary and it's kicked my ass. I got messed up defending the beacon.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#2VaricoseVeinsPosted 12/1/2012 9:24:30 PM
Need help?

Gt:lawnMAVer
#3s96noopnoskcidPosted 12/1/2012 9:24:51 PM
Good topic!

I died numerous times as a melee Zer0 against Bloodwing, but I eventually killed it without respeccing.
#4StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 9:26:15 PM
s96noopnoskcid posted...
Good topic!

I died numerous times as a melee Zer0 against Bloodwing, but I eventually killed it without respeccing.

Yeah Im not looking forward to that.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#5ingo4Posted 12/2/2012 4:20:21 AM
Haven't beaten TVHM but almost at the end. I'd say the hardest thing for any character is going to be bloodwing and damned rabid animals that are 2-4 levels above you.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#6davinthegreat98Posted 12/2/2012 4:49:59 AM
...bloodwing is difficult?
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#7Xero-KillPosted 12/2/2012 7:14:11 AM
The only hard part I encountered was the climb up to the bunker... holy hell that was painful. I'm not trying to dismiss your experience, but my Gaige run was a breeze thanks to Blood Soaked Shields and Close Enough. I could waste entire rooms by hiding in cover with high Anarchy and shooting the ceiling or the ground near the enemies. I used DeathTrap as a melee buffer for things that charged at me.
---
GT: Xero Kogari
#8__Vyse_Posted 12/2/2012 7:40:45 AM
blood soaked shields is phenomenal paired with nova shields
---
my sig sucks again.
#9InsaneriderPosted 12/2/2012 7:59:31 AM
When you fight Bloodwing, there's a stack of crates just to your left that you can duck behind and avoid most of her attacks until she lands. Otherwise keep firing and FFS use something explosive or at least non-elemental.
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#10BayouJoePosted 12/2/2012 10:18:23 AM
I died once with Bloodwing and thought I would die multiple times with BNK3R but by hitting him constantly with rockets from below where the vending machines are he never even touched me.....about to go into Angel's chambers next.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."