Your ideas on how to make multiple playthrough's enjoyable

#1BiggyDXPosted 12/2/2012 9:19:55 AM
Don't get me wrong, obviously your first run through with every character is fun (if you enjoy the game of course). But once you hit TVH mode it starts to get a little tedious in wanting to get to Lvl. 50 across all of your characters. While its nice that their skill trees are different, the missions are still the same.

So to find ways to keep the game fresh even across multiple playthroughs, I wanted to get a few suggestions on how to make them more unique for every character. Maybe this could be implemented in newer sequels and whatnot.
---
Gamertag: My user name
#2chopsueysidePosted 12/2/2012 9:25:31 AM
I like playing with random people to keep it "fresh". Ya never know what you're gonna get with a group of randoms.
---
GT: Doctor Terr0r
#3WrathofAchillesPosted 12/2/2012 10:33:27 AM
BiggyDX posted...

So to find ways to keep the game fresh even across multiple playthroughs, I wanted to get a few suggestions on how to make them more unique for every character. Maybe this could be implemented in newer sequels and whatnot.

To be honest I haven't found many ways to "change" things up outside of GBX, (for future titles), making quests different for each character. So for instance, if you play as a Commando something might be more geared toward Axton's background while if a Siren is with you you get more about Maya's... and only you get to read/hear what is being said about that particular character.

chopsueyside posted...
I like playing with random people to keep it "fresh". Ya never know what you're gonna get with a group of randoms.

Talk about a game of Russian Roulette!
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#4shnangyboosPosted 12/2/2012 11:05:44 AM
You could do weapon specific or manufacturer specific runs.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#5SinisterSynPosted 12/2/2012 11:06:40 AM
If you're playing solo, then not much. But I find it quite fun when playing in public games. Sure, they may ninja your loot and be completely annoying sometimes, but that's what the kick option is for. Even then, it does still spice things up enough to make it interesting and less monotonous. Just playing co-op period can make things varied enough, even if it's the same group of people you always play with. If everyone's using different characters for the first time, it can mix things up quite well.