Why didn't them implement this to stop duping

#1SyxxPakk6Posted 12/2/2012 12:46:11 PM
Let me start by saying I don't care if people dupe its there game. But if the publisher is upset with it etc why did they do such a crappy job of avoiding it? Simple way to fix it..

1.Save on item drop
2.Save file can only be moved not copied

Sure ppl can still use programs I copy their save etc but at least out in the effort to stop it before you cry about it gearbox.
---
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | BF3 Battlelog - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
LoL: Trippi | D3: Syxx#1770 | GW2 Trippi / Fistkicks
#2Kain_WolfwindPosted 12/2/2012 12:49:23 PM
cause the more often it auto saves... the more chance their is of you getting a corrupted save file...
---
hola!
#3MadDewgPosted 12/2/2012 12:49:29 PM
This game is so glitchy that the system you mentioned would most likely create a whole lot of unintentional corrupted save files, lol.
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.
#4EdHarveyPosted 12/2/2012 12:49:42 PM
Also you need to save on gear pick-up and save on trade.

But to do this GB needs to increase drop rates on named enemies and increase chances of purples in chests as well as slightly increase odds of oranges in chests and vending machines.
#5NefariousSpawnPosted 12/2/2012 12:50:45 PM
the save on item drop or pick up would bog down the game immensely. the no copy only move wouldn't stop it at all.
#6EdHarveyPosted 12/2/2012 12:52:16 PM
Yeah, you can still dupe by moving save onto USB. Put USB into PC, copy file. Then move file back to HDD. You now have 2 copies of your gear.
#7StaticPenguinPosted 12/2/2012 1:13:00 PM
I wish people would stop complaining about duping all the time. Just play the game you want to play it. No one forces you to dupe and you don't have to play with the dupers....
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#8inflimPosted 12/2/2012 2:09:14 PM
All yo uwould have to do is put save onto usb, Load file, remove usb. Game now can't save and your free to drop your items.
---
GT : BCreative. Playing - Borderlands 2 (Xbox) CoD (Xbox), AC3 (Xbox)
Waiting for - Fable 4
#9SunshineladyPosted 12/2/2012 2:10:16 PM
No that won't work because if you try that right now (put your save onto usb, load save, then pull it out) the game kicks you out.
---
You don't know how they lost a heart? It was probably Tartaros. That heart breaker.
#10oReloadPosted 12/2/2012 2:14:04 PM
Too much saving rofl.
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."