badass rank reset, again for the second time

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. badass rank reset, again for the second time
4 years ago#11
Zayne0zmande posted...
And apparently is removes things in your community stash too, maybe unrelated but did happen at the same time. So either another random quirck or that thieving clap-trap strikes again.

I've had things come out of my dash but it was a edit of me switching between characters multiple times and not saving while also altering my stash.
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
4 years ago#12
I recently noticed if i do split screen co-op, P1 would have all the BA ranks and bonuses while P2 gets reseted. But when I do solo later on all characters get their BA back. Is this normal?
4 years ago#13
kekstom posted...
The patch to fix this will land between the 3rd-7th because its waiting for certification by microsoft and players affected by this will be compensated with 10 golden keys and i think people will get their badass ranks back.

Unless this is just an epic troll, do you have a link to support this? While the golden keys would be nice, I really just want my ranks back...
4 years ago#14
does this have anything to do with some challenges seemingly being reset? Killed Terramorphous 2-3 dozen times on my Siren, yet the challenge is still at 0. There are others like that.
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. badass rank reset, again for the second time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived