badass rank reset, again for the second time

#11PanopictonguyPosted 12/3/2012 12:48:08 AM
Zayne0zmande posted...
And apparently is removes things in your community stash too, maybe unrelated but did happen at the same time. So either another random quirck or that thieving clap-trap strikes again.

I've had things come out of my dash but it was a edit of me switching between characters multiple times and not saving while also altering my stash.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#12Fre-DOMOPosted 12/4/2012 2:20:39 AM
I recently noticed if i do split screen co-op, P1 would have all the BA ranks and bonuses while P2 gets reseted. But when I do solo later on all characters get their BA back. Is this normal?
#13WonTontheFatPosted 12/5/2012 2:58:21 PM
kekstom posted...
The patch to fix this will land between the 3rd-7th because its waiting for certification by microsoft and players affected by this will be compensated with 10 golden keys and i think people will get their badass ranks back.

Unless this is just an epic troll, do you have a link to support this? While the golden keys would be nice, I really just want my ranks back...
#14capnovanPosted 12/5/2012 3:35:16 PM
does this have anything to do with some challenges seemingly being reset? Killed Terramorphous 2-3 dozen times on my Siren, yet the challenge is still at 0. There are others like that.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!