About the lock out... My commando hasn't finished Torgue DLC.

#1ShuyinVsTidusPosted 12/3/2012 2:52:06 AM
My commando hasn't finished the torgue DLC. Does this mean that I'll be able to farm Pete for seraph crystals when I do finish it? I think I saw someone on hear mention that gearbox screwed up the dates or something in the code so that's why we got locked out.
---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#2abombt7Posted 12/3/2012 3:30:46 AM
if you have never beaten him you will not be locked out
#3Max58201Posted 12/3/2012 3:35:34 AM
only gearbox could screwup the months of the year. or basic math 11 < 12 however you want to look at it
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#4ShuyinVsTidus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:21:46 AM
Okay cool. I've never beaten him offline or online with Axton. Thanks.

only gearbox could screwup the months of the year. or basic math 11 < 12 however you want to look at it

Yeah, don't really know how they could have possibly screwed this up. =/
---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#5SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 12/3/2012 4:23:14 AM
ShuyinVsTidus posted...
Okay cool. I've never beaten him offline or online with Axton. Thanks.

Yeah, don't really know how they could have possibly screwed this up. =/

Want to join together some time and face him? That was a fun fight.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#6ShuyinVsTidus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:52:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7MosebysRangersPosted 12/3/2012 5:33:43 AM
abombt7 posted...
if you have never beaten him you will not be locked out

^
Not sure if this is true. Yesterday I joined another Live Friend's group on and we went to fight both Hyperious and Torgue peete on TVHM mode. It said we were locked out.

All people had not fought neither of these bosses. When looking it turns out I had never complete Scarlett DLC on TVHM mode and I have barely done the Torgue DLC at all. My friend had just got the Torgue DLC. LOL at the Scarlett DLC. Put tons of hours in it than realized on some PT1's. Had completed all but Magnys Light house on 3 classes on TVHM mode. Realized I had been saving because wanted to take people along just in case all those chests just might and I repeat might cough up something.

We did them twice later and as usual nothing special.

Anyway the problem may be the game is not allowing non completion of the MS by others for reason being locked out.