Anyone interested in grouping through TVHM?

#1KijikPosted 12/3/2012 6:11:42 AM
I played through playthrough 1 completely solo, just hit 39 and I'm on the quest right after finding the firehawk on TVHM, looking to runthrough pure story missions, no DLC content or side quests. Anyone interested in joining me? Mic and friendly talkative personality preferred, also I'm not ready to deal with any sort of duping business just yet, want to get a few classes to 50 and try farming for a little bit first. Not that I'm against duping mind you. Anyway, if anyone is interested, hit me up. XBL GT is PfcNemo.
---
It's a trap............. No really, I'm serious, it's a trap, run away.
GT:Kijik
#2IksarMonkFTWPosted 12/3/2012 8:38:32 AM
Kijik posted...
I played through playthrough 1 completely solo, just hit 39 and I'm on the quest right after finding the firehawk on TVHM, looking to runthrough pure story missions, no DLC content or side quests. Anyone interested in joining me? Mic and friendly talkative personality preferred, also I'm not ready to deal with any sort of duping business just yet, want to get a few classes to 50 and try farming for a little bit first. Not that I'm against duping mind you. Anyway, if anyone is interested, hit me up. XBL GT is PfcNemo.

You can hit me up on Fuzziewuzzy. I'm a little further ahead but will go back through with you. Sometims I'm on the mic and sometimes I use the new glassboard feature to send messages from my Ipad. It depends on what my wife is doing; sometimes she wants me in the same room on a different TV or sometimes I get to use my cave.

I also have a friend at the bloodshots part that will probably play with us. If we get a good drop I usually dupe a copy for my friend and join back up since I consider that "fair." I've had too many arguments over "Dude that is so ranger gear, look it has AGI!" that if I have the option we will both have one.
---
Punch, Instill Doubt, Kick, Mend, Kick. Loot all. /bow
#3Kijik(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:10:11 PM
What you do with your friends as far as duping is concerned doesn't bother me in the slightest bud, I was just saying personally, I would rather not accept any sort of duped items, and I don't know how to do it lol.
---
It's a trap............. No really, I'm serious, it's a trap, run away.
GT:PfcNemo
#4PanopictonguyPosted 12/3/2012 8:33:47 PM
GT: Ningenmaru
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8