to dupe or not to dupe,..

#1nindreamsPosted 12/3/2012 6:55:18 AM
I'm not gonna take a side bc I find this argument as used up as Moxi's lady parts. I do find the notion that someone is lazy bc they dupe ridiculous bc I've ran thru both playthroughs with all five characters and will happily dupe you any gun you want provided you ask nicely. Not everyone has 6 hours to farm the Warrior for the a cc (which I did btw and the one time he dropped a cc, he was laying on it, fml).

My thought is that perhaps Gearbox could find a more entertaining and rewarding way to make legendary weapons available, maybe missions that reward you with a weapon (like the dungeons in Dragon Age) because whether you do it or not, farming is not fun. Make finding legendary weapons fun and the whole duplication debate becomes irrelevant.
#2GujinKamiPosted 12/3/2012 6:56:08 AM
While I find that each person is entitled to his or her opinion

PLEASE

STOP

WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THESE TOPICS

I BEG OF YOU

STOP IT
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/op7mvk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/EsyAt.gif
#3nindreams(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 9:57:48 AM
GujinKami posted...

PLEASE

STOP

I BEG OF YOU

STOP IT

What would you rather I talk about, sir? Your subtle use of capitalization, maybe?
#4LazarusNecrosisPosted 12/3/2012 10:03:23 AM
inb4100postargument
---
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490
#5AngryOldFeralPosted 12/3/2012 10:10:35 AM
GujinKami posted...

PLEASE

STOP

I BEG OF YOU

STOP IT

QFT. These topics make me want to smash a human baby with a ballpeen hammer. Just... meaty chunks in a onesie. Then burn the remains, gather the ashes up and cut huge rails of ash out on a mirror and snort it all before I take off my clothes and dance my ass off to Christian rock.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#6JacquardPosted 12/3/2012 10:27:18 AM
Whether 'tis nobler to suffer the whites and greens of outrageous fortune, or to take legendaries by the boatload.
#7nindreams(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:57:55 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...
GujinKami posted...

PLEASE

STOP

I BEG OF YOU

STOP IT

QFT. These topics make me want to smash a human baby with a ballpeen hammer. Just... meaty chunks in a onesie. Then burn the remains, gather the ashes up and cut huge rails of ash out on a mirror and snort it all before I take off my clothes and dance my ass off to Christian rock.

Oh well, I guess I'll just go post a new topic on which is the better FPS: Halo 4 or BO2...on the Borderlands 2 board! Will your head literally explode of your shoulders in a crimson geyser of hate?
#8Zero1303Posted 12/3/2012 12:33:07 PM
And by opposing, end them? To dupe, to drop, no more. And by a dupe to say we end the heart ache and the thousand natural farming attempts.
---
"My game is like the Pythagorean Theorem; there is no answer." -Shaq
#9WandymanPosted 12/3/2012 1:03:27 PM
You don't need legendary weapons to beat the game. The obsession is getting just as old as these posts.
---
GT: Buddhasmash83
#10nindreams(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:18:13 PM
Wandyman posted...
You don't need legendary weapons to beat the game. The obsession is getting just as old as these posts.

Whoa! How close is that to being as old as your mom?