Best way to increause your chance at getting critical kills?

#1paladinknight09Posted 12/3/2012 12:36:16 PM
I'm trying to get the critical kills for the optional objective for the creature Slaughter Dome in the Wildlife Exploitian Preserve. Getting crit kills on the creatures is a bit more difficult to manage at higher rounds. Seems like crit kills, even when hitting the weak spot, don't always "hit" critical. Is it better to come back at a higher lever with better guns, or does it all just come down to skill and getting a lucky crit?
#2TyphlaxPosted 12/3/2012 12:41:25 PM
crits arent a matter of chance in this game outside of accuracy. if you hit their weak point, its a crit. if you felt like you hit their weak point and it wasnt critical, you didnt hit the weakpoint
---
TyphlosionEXplOsIOn
GT: Pyroskank
#3easye609Posted 12/3/2012 12:54:45 PM
The optional objectives are pretty pointless in general.
---
-------------------
Easy E- BattleTag: EasyE609#1703
#4MosebysRangersPosted 12/3/2012 12:55:32 PM
paladinknight09 posted...
I'm trying to get the critical kills for the optional objective for the creature Slaughter Dome in the Wildlife Exploitian Preserve. Getting crit kills on the creatures is a bit more difficult to manage at higher rounds. Seems like crit kills, even when hitting the weak spot, don't always "hit" critical. Is it better to come back at a higher lever with better guns, or does it all just come down to skill and getting a lucky crit?

Play Zer0. If memory serves me right one of skills while in Deception highlights with circles all the enemies specific critical hit spots. Starting blasting and your critical hits will not be an issue.