Finally found a Conference Call

#11svstoned(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 1:14:59 PM
'Fcourse i did!
---
Preparing plus Practicing equals Progressing - Sonny S. Vansteenkiste
Mankind created god in it's image. - Sonny S. Vansteenkiste (1988-∞)
#12KingThingPosted 12/3/2012 1:16:44 PM
I'll legit trade you (as in, trade menu) anything (if I have it) for that lv 7 CC. :D
---
Calling someone a kid on a message board = Lack of wit
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2605/oilup.jpg
#13svstoned(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:17:12 PM
KingThing posted...
I'll legit trade you (as in, trade menu) anything (if I have it) for that lv 7 CC. :D

I was considering a trade but then... but then!
After 16 hours of farming spread over 2 days no good lewt found, i go back on normal mode, figured i'd level some badass challenges on low level monsters, go back to the second area i shoot a bandit and it drops a level 7 deft emperor, you know for him...
WTF!?

So now i'll just keep them might come in handy when leveling that new unrevealed character and i also gotta level a siren so not today my friend, or atleast not in the upcoming few months XD
---
#14svstoned(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:27:41 PM
svstoned posted...
KingThing posted...

I was considering a trade but then... but then!
After 16 hours of farming spread over 2 days no good lewt found, i go back on normal mode, figured i'd level some badass challenges on low level monsters, go back to the second area i shoot a bandit and it drops a level 7 deft emperor, you know for him...
WTF!?

So now i'll just keep them might come in handy when leveling that new unrevealed character and i also gotta level a siren so not today my friend, or atleast not in the upcoming few months XD

Incase anyone's wondering, i kept track (ugh it was so tedious and unrewarding, never again i say, NEVAAAAH!
396 badasses killed -> 2 blues (badasses in torgue dlc seem to have a worse drop rate than all the rest)
53 chests looted (torque dlc has so few chests) -> 3 eridian (handgun, sniper, assault rifle), 9 purples, 17 blues
And a crapload of greens, some surprisingly better than them purlples because the purples and eridians were useless as ever, most useless lewt ever, worst negative luck ever! Okay this is becoming a rant topic, going to stop here.

The only good thing about it is that it can't get any worse, could get better but then again might stay the same, ouch :(

Torque dlc is bad for farming, even the lootsplosion reeks of german poop. What a letdown.
Note to self; stop whining boy!
Note to self: copy that.
---