New Shift Codes NOW! NOW! NOW!

#1AngelicaOfDeathPosted 12/3/2012 2:02:26 PM
... except it's ALWAYS now so even when someone bumps this topic, (or replies to ream on me), countless people will waste time looking at it because they think that since it's NOW there might possibly be a new shift code here instead of something that expired 3 weeks ago.

Since it doesn't seen to have dawned on the majority of the community here we'll spell it out: Using relative terms in the title, (New Shift Code NOW or LATEST Shift Code), when posting new shift codes isn't very bright. Doing so causes hundreds of gamers if not more to waste time sifting through expired codes in old topics every time they get bumped by a new post.

If you've got a new code to share with the forum at least have the consideration to include relative drop time/date, (and possibly expiry), info in the title.

So far the best yet is the link, (http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key#Latest_Shift_Codes), originally posted by sandmanofdarkdreams since it seems to be well maintained, (expired codes deleted).
---
"Marry me... so I can make your life miserable!" BWAAA HA HA HAAA!
#2iOutlawTornPosted 12/3/2012 2:09:43 PM
Certainly, Captain.
#3BayouJoePosted 12/3/2012 2:11:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Four SkullsPosted 12/3/2012 2:13:08 PM
Sorry I'd rather come here to look for Shift codes than some other site. I don't know why you're so fired up against Shift code topics. What, would you rather have another LF topic? Maybe another duping thread?
#5AngelicaOfDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:15:50 PM
I'd prefer to come here for that info too but I don't like wasting my time sifting through countless expired codes because the poster was too lazy to simply include drop date in the title.
---
"Marry me... so I can make your life miserable!" BWAAA HA HA HAAA!
#6jreed1337Posted 12/3/2012 2:26:48 PM(edited)
i like codes.
---
1+3+3=7
#7elp5000Posted 12/3/2012 3:32:35 PM
Better yet don't post the codes at all. Next thing you know you will want someone to come over to your house and enter the code for you.
---
"Critical killing is an art unto itself, and I am Rembrandt"
#8HughJorgennPosted 12/3/2012 3:44:37 PM
Date and time are always in the first post, and every post after as well.
#9Social_SinPosted 12/3/2012 4:06:35 PM
HughJorgenn posted...
Date and time are always in the first post, and every post after as well.

That and every topic you have entered is a light blue as opposed to a dark blue. If you're constantly going into topics you've already been in looking for a new shift code because it says NEW SHIFT CODE well then that's your own fault, nobody else's.
---
GT: Social Sin
Style Empire
#10BugmeatPosted 12/3/2012 4:29:32 PM
I have this wonderful super power known as Common Sense. Topics have dates on them, right there in the topic list and by looking at that you can tell how old it is (shocking, I know). People tend to stop posting in a topic once the code is no longer active. Hell, the topics usually to stop getting posts within just a few days. So common sense tells me to look at the date and time shown on the topic list. If it's a few days old, I've already checked it and gotten that code.

---
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth"