---
Xbox Live GT: Swansfan4
Butt Stallion says hello
#3pureevilpanda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:19:19 PM
ahh ok then i guess im till gonna wit to play then
---
xPUREVILPANDAx is my gt psn XpurevilpandaX
#4Psycho_PansyPosted 12/3/2012 6:02:59 PM
I fail to see how they are going to get your ba rabk back. It was saved to your gamertag. After its reset its back to zero by random glitch and you have no backup for them to kbow what its was.. Mine was over 30k when it reset im back up to 11658 from continueing to play.

There not going to reset it. If your so concerned about it just do my simple technique. Plug in 2nd controller and havr it start a game. Join game with your gamertag, give 2nd contoller player 3million money and/or drop 15 orange legendaries on the ground, save and quit with your character. Make new char, join game, trade the 3mil to your new char from the 2nd controller player(trade back to not lose the money), pick up the 15 oranges and drop em again. Bam + 332 ba points. Quit and repeat for infinte ba points: make new char tade and trade back money, pick and drop oranges.
---
GamerTag: TerdMuncherX
#5pureevilpanda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:31:28 PM
yea well read what i wrote an go at the patch notes buddy when the patch drops u have reload ur characters all of the ones u have an every time u do ur bad ass rank will mach the character an yes they do have accounts an ranks linked thats the new patches main purpose they fixedin on pc now on consuls in a few days
---
#6kidwgmPosted 12/3/2012 8:00:18 PM
pureevilpanda posted...
yea well read what i wrote an go at the patch notes buddy when the patch drops u have reload ur characters all of the ones u have an every time u do ur bad ass rank will mach the character an yes they do have accounts an ranks linked thats the new patches main purpose they fixedin on pc now on consuls in a few days

Sorry can't read that. Try punctuation.
---
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881
#7pureevilpanda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:23:32 AM
kidwgm posted...
pureevilpanda posted...

u feel good about ur self feel good about what u did :(
---
#8TrueDozenMarksPosted 12/4/2012 7:14:56 AM
No idea what you just said.

Go pass third grade and try again.
#9Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 12/4/2012 7:51:55 AM
LOL
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
#10H_Panic22Posted 12/4/2012 8:24:38 AM
pureevilpanda posted...
kidwgm posted...
pureevilpanda posted...

u feel good about ur self feel good about what u did :(

Its like he's trying to communicate ...

What's that, girl? Timmy's stuck in a well?!?!
---
Gamertag= H Panic22