did the new patch come out yet so i can get my baddass rank back

#11AngryOldFeralPosted 12/4/2012 8:43:30 AM
Hang on guys. I can speak High-Schooler. I had to learn it in order to communicate with the drive-through attendant at the Krystals I used to go to on my lunch-breaks. I learned their language and customs in order to keep him from putting chili on everything. And to acquire psychotropic plants from Brendon, the night-shift manager.

I'll translate the best that I can.

pureevilpanda posted...
ahh ok then i guess im till gonna wit to play then

He says: "Ahh, okay then. I guess I will wait to play Borderlands 2 until the patch is released."

pureevilpanda posted...
yea well read what i wrote an go at the patch notes buddy when the patch drops u have reload ur characters all of the ones u have an every time u do ur bad ass rank will mach the character an yes they do have accounts an ranks linked thats the new patches main purpose they fixedin on pc now on consuls in a few days

This strange series of grunts and howls means: "Yes, well read what I have previously written. Also, observe the notes on what the patch is supposed to fix, my comrade. When the patch is released, you must reload your characters. All of the ones you have that have been reset will have their ranks restored. Also, it is affirmative that your account and Badass Ranks are linked. This is the main purpose of the patch, and it was released already for the PC. The elected officials of the Consul will receive this patch in a mere three days."

pureevilpanda posted...
u feel good about ur self feel good about what u did :(

He's stating: "Do you, sir, feel joyous about your self-worth? Do you feel a sense of elation as reward for your most recent deeds?" while the crude face is him trying to express that he has arching, droopy jowls and small, beady eyes... this could mean that he is indicating that he is Jabba The Hutt, or perhaps his joyless expression is a result of paralyzed facial muscles brought on by a stroke.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#12kidwgmPosted 12/4/2012 8:48:35 AM
pureevilpanda posted...
kidwgm posted...
pureevilpanda posted...
yea well read what i wrote an go at the patch notes buddy when the patch drops u have reload ur characters all of the ones u have an every time u do ur bad ass rank will mach the character an yes they do have accounts an ranks linked thats the new patches main purpose they fixedin on pc now on consuls in a few days

Sorry can't read that. Try punctuation.

No not really. But I do feel good about getting a quality elementary education.
---
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881
#13BayouJoePosted 12/4/2012 8:48:57 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...
Hang on guys. I can speak High-Schooler. I had to learn it in order to communicate with the drive-through attendant at the Krystals I used to go to on my lunch-breaks. I learned their language and customs in order to keep him from putting chili on everything. And to acquire psychotropic plants from Brendon, the night-shift manager.

pureevilpanda posted...

He says: "Ahh, okay then. I guess I will wait to play Borderlands 2 until the patch is released."

pureevilpanda posted...

This strange series of grunts and howls means: "Yes, well read what I have previously written. Also, observe the notes on what the patch is supposed to fix, my comrade. When the patch is released, you must reload your characters. All of the ones you have that have been reset will have their ranks restored. Also, it is affirmative that your account and Badass Ranks are linked. This is the main purpose of the patch, and it was released already for the PC. The elected officials of the Consul will receive this patch in a mere three days."

pureevilpanda posted...

He's stating: "Do you, sir, feel joyous about your self-worth? Do you feel a sense of elation as reward for your most recent deeds?" while the crude face is him trying to express that he has arching, droopy jowls and small, beady eyes... this could mean that he is indicating that he is Jabba The Hutt, or perhaps his joyless expression is a result of paralyzed facial muscles brought on by a stroke.

Now that's funny......it reminded me of the movie "Airplane" when that lady was able to translate 'jive'
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#14pureevilpanda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:43:01 AM
TrueDozenMarks posted...
No idea what you just said.

Go pass third grade and try again.

no way to hard
---
xPUREVILPANDAx is my gt psn XpurevilpandaX
#15pureevilpanda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:47:18 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...

pureevilpanda posted...

pureevilpanda posted...

pureevilpanda posted...

well thats sorta what i ment lol good job tho ^=^
---
xPUREVILPANDAx is my gt psn XpurevilpandaX