New DLC before December 21st..

#21KingRaven42Posted 12/3/2012 10:28:08 PM
EliteHydroponix posted...
I just saw on Randy Pitchfords Twitter that we will have a new DLC before the 21st!

xbox 360 sucks ‏@xbox360sucks123
@DuvalMagic is there any possible way we can get a new dlc before the end of the world?

Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
@xbox360sucks123 yes, with 100% certainty

"possible way we can" is "100%" POSSIBLE, that's for certain, but it doesnt mean its GOING to happen per say :P

Read deeeeep in between the lines
---
GT: KingRaven42
#22EliteHydroponix(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:38:29 PM
KingRaven42 posted...
EliteHydroponix posted...
I just saw on Randy Pitchfords Twitter that we will have a new DLC before the 21st!

xbox 360 sucks ‏@xbox360sucks123
@DuvalMagic is there any possible way we can get a new dlc before the end of the world?

Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
@xbox360sucks123 yes, with 100% certainty

"possible way we can" is "100%" POSSIBLE, that's for certain, but it doesnt mean its GOING to happen per say :P

Read deeeeep in between the lines

I've been laughing at this all night I can't believe it is still going..
---
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.
#23DerailerPosted 12/3/2012 10:54:26 PM
oh god im dying of laughter over here
---
Ask me not of the future; ask me instead what fate is written in the deeds of the dead.
#24EliteHydroponix(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:02:37 PM
Derailer posted...
oh god im dying of laughter over here

Glad you got a good laugh tonight there hoss ; )
---
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.
#25sicNMEPosted 12/3/2012 11:14:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26XBL_Mikey0629Posted 12/4/2012 6:22:11 AM
All of that is relative. Randy may not believe the world will end on the 21st (It will not by the way). I do believe that we will get new DLC in Dec to compete with other games etc...
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/Mikey0629
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/INB4Ninja
#27MosebysRangersPosted 12/4/2012 6:57:01 AM
XBL_Mikey0629 posted...
All of that is relative. Randy may not believe the world will end on the 21st (It will not by the way). I do believe that we will get new DLC in Dec to compete with other games etc...

^
This. Was reading article on line yesterday where he had Twittered overweekend again confirming Level cap was planned in future DLC, looking at increasing bank storage and finding new uses for Eridium.

They did the season pass for a reason. They probably have almost all 5 DLC's developed and just fine tuning.

Wouldn't suprise me if they didn't do a christmas themed DLC with cursed elves, reindeer skags. Goliaths with stocking heads etc. Could be called Moxxis Holiday's or something weird.
#28Hardcore74LeoPosted 12/4/2012 7:12:10 AM
MosebysRangers posted...
XBL_Mikey0629 posted...

Wouldn't suprise me if they didn't do a christmas themed DLC with cursed elves, reindeer skags. Goliaths with stocking heads etc. Could be called Moxxis Holiday's or something weird.

Oooh, a nightmare before Christmas themed dlc with handsome jack skelington. Could call it happy hellidays.
#29MosebysRangersPosted 12/4/2012 7:34:02 AM
Hardcore74Leo posted...
MosebysRangers posted...
XBL_Mikey0629 posted...

Oooh, a nightmare before Christmas themed dlc with handsome jack skelington. Could call it happy hellidays.

Would love to see them create at least one decent DLC along the lines of the Zombie DLC in BL.
#30Four SkullsPosted 12/4/2012 12:48:20 PM
Given their track record, I think they should worry about giving us a bug free DLC than putting one out every month. I could stand to wait until next year for the next DLC if it didn't have all the problems the last 2 had. Maybe Gearbox will develop it themselves this time?