I wonder if there's going to be Xmas skins.....

#1StaticPenguinPosted 12/3/2012 11:15:00 PM
Like the Halloween stuff. I thought that was pretty cool of Gearbox.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#2KingRaven42Posted 12/3/2012 11:17:38 PM
They could have done better on the skins. I would have enjoyed more "zombie-fied" instead of looking like a bumble bee, but that's just me. But more skins wouldnt hurt, it'd be fun so we can always hope.
---
GT: KingRaven42
#3StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:59:00 PM
I agree the skins were a tad...... Anti-Climactic but I won't complain about Gearbox doing something cool with Shift outside of golden keys.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#4Assassin_X_GethPosted 12/4/2012 1:56:55 AM
The Halloween skins were crap. Don't get me wrong, I love that Gearbox did it for us. But if your gonna release stuff like that, at least make them interesting so people will actually want to use them.
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.
#5Azrael0206Posted 12/4/2012 2:08:26 AM
Assassin_X_Geth posted...
The Halloween skins were crap. Don't get me wrong, I love that Gearbox did it for us. But if your gonna release stuff like that, at least make them interesting so people will actually want to use them.

I like Maya's.
But Maya looks good in anything..

Hmm..

They were crap! D:
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#6Mysticman89Posted 12/4/2012 7:38:55 AM
I get the feeling they'd need to patch new skins in (or make it free dlc), since the halloween skins were already in game so, thanks to various modders, players had them long before halloween. (Also, some reports that badass varkids can drop them.)

As such if there were xmas skins, they're ones already in-game, and most skins in-game are already accounted for. It would be weird if dahl efficiency turned out to be a christmas skin, and the ones that are vaguely christmas-y are relatively straightforward to get if I recall.

I'd be happy to see them actually give us new skins via free dlc/patch, but I'm not expecting it.
#7Tuff726Posted 12/4/2012 10:31:05 AM
I want to look like a bloodied up, pyscopathic snow man.
#8DoctorchubbyPosted 12/4/2012 11:27:16 AM
Santa Gunzerker, anyone?
---
Karma is a way of showing other gamers that you don't have a life.showing that you are active means you have too many games
#9JacobN43Posted 12/4/2012 6:10:39 PM
Doctorchubby posted...
Santa Gunzerker, anyone?

Am I the only one thinking of Futurama's Santa Claus?
---
This universe is mine! I am God here!