Going to start a BCoB run..

#1LethalShadow25Posted 12/4/2012 1:39:36 AM
I am going to start the new dlc on tvhm and am looking for a few peeps to play with. Preferably decently skilled people Lol and that have mics. Might not complete it all tonight but will definitely be playing for the next hour or two. Gts in SIG so get at me asap!
---
No Emotions From A King..
GT: ShadowOfnSanity
#2XcavvvPosted 12/4/2012 1:46:57 AM
Ill pplay, invite me
---
XBL: Xcavvv
#3abombt7Posted 12/4/2012 3:04:40 AM
LethalShadow25 posted...
I am going to start the new dlc on tvhm and am looking for a few peeps to play with. Preferably decently skilled people Lol and that have mics. Might not complete it all tonight but will definitely be playing for the next hour or two. Gts in SIG so get at me asap!

you speak exactly like one of the characters in the campaign of carnage.
#4XcavvvPosted 12/4/2012 4:13:15 AM
Mission accomplished
---
XBL: Xcavvv
#5LethalShadow25(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:25:11 AM
Indeed :). We pretty much mopped the floor with that campaign! Haha was good playin with ya man. Haven't played the Pirate's Booty on that character on TVHM either so we will have to rock that sometime soon.
---
#6LethalShadow25(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:27:08 AM
abombt7 posted...
LethalShadow25 posted...

Lol.. and which character would that be?
---
#7abombt7Posted 12/4/2012 10:04:00 AM
LethalShadow25 posted...
abombt7 posted...
LethalShadow25 posted...

Lol.. and which character would that be?

I was thining flyboy haha. But I don't understand what heJs saying and I know everything you are saying with the letter abbreviations.
#8nexus414Posted 12/4/2012 10:25:47 AM
I'm IN GT:Justinvice123 Ready to kick some ass
#9nexus414Posted 12/4/2012 10:27:58 AM
Just Send Me A Invite