Way to increase dlc mobs level

#1OxenhausPosted 12/4/2012 3:57:57 AM
Me and my friend started tourges campaign at level 40, however we leveled to 50 in the main campaign (and finished the main quest) and when we came back the mobs in the dlc they are still level 40ish.
Is there a way to level the mobs to 50 (via a save editor or ingame way) otherwise it wont be much fun doing the dlc
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch
#2ZardoZsaysPosted 12/4/2012 6:38:33 AM
Did you complete any quests? Any new quests should come up as level 50, the zone and first quests are locked at the level you first popped in at... should go up in other areas and for new quests.
#3Oxenhaus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:46:30 AM
We started killing the top 5, I think we just finished killing the black woman before carrying on with the main quest
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch
#4TheConstablePosted 12/4/2012 7:50:54 AM
it was my impression that to level everyone to 50 you had to beat the main campaign in true vault hunter mode then play in true vault hunter mode

i like to beat the dlc's first on normal then go back in true vault hunter and on normal everyone was in the levels 30-40 so if you havent beaten jack in playthrough 2 do that and everyone and everything should level to 50
---
So he said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a real nice ski mask!"
#5Oxenhaus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:56:04 AM
TheConstable posted...
it was my impression that to level everyone to 50 you had to beat the main campaign in true vault hunter mode then play in true vault hunter mode

i like to beat the dlc's first on normal then go back in true vault hunter and on normal everyone was in the levels 30-40 so if you havent beaten jack in playthrough 2 do that and everyone and everything should level to 50

Thats what we have done, we beat Jack and then called it a night, I went on earlier and all the mobs are still in the lower 40s
---
#6drake_skullPosted 12/4/2012 10:50:42 AM
The DLC's are glitched so they stay at the level you enter them at. I am holding off entering them with any character(in TVHM ofc as normal doesnt matter) so I can be assured of level 50 loot.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#7Oxenhaus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:05:29 AM
in the end I used a save editor to raise the areas level to 50, hopefully it wont have any side-effects
---