Anybody ready for some more DLC characters?

#1zerooo0Posted 12/4/2012 5:08:51 AM
I sure am. Gaige was a great addition, so more would be a welcome.

The .00000000000000001% chance that Gearbox is reading this, PLEASE release more DLC characters.
---
Trolls=The intelligence of Cane Toads
#2Bloodmoon313Posted 12/4/2012 6:08:17 AM
just kinda asking but what kind of character would you like
---
GT:Orta313
I don't play well with others
#3mukawalkaPosted 12/4/2012 6:08:51 AM
so basically the same chance as getting an Orange drop? sounds about right lol
---
Anything in parenthesis can (not) be ignored.
#4XolacePosted 12/4/2012 6:25:24 AM
I think it would be pretty cool if they made a character that specializes in pistols. I love Jakobs. :D
#5ingo4Posted 12/4/2012 6:32:59 AM
Pretty sure at least one more dlc character is confirmed. I don't see how hard it would be to make several new characters.good way to keep the game fresh without having to release Huge dlc campaigns.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#6crosswindkrabPosted 12/4/2012 7:16:05 AM
Almost ready. Death Trap needs his IFF codes fixed and Gaige needs to check that horrible noise he makes when hes idling. Maybe teach him to do something other than fire his eye beam at bosses too.
---
If you can't freeze a turtle, you can't freeze a T-Rex.
#7Azrael0206Posted 12/4/2012 7:20:01 AM
crosswindkrab posted...
Almost ready. Death Trap needs his IFF codes fixed and Gaige needs to check that horrible noise he makes when hes idling. Maybe teach him to attack bosses too.

Fixed^^^
:D
---
Always willing to help!
Official Angel of Death
#8Tuff726Posted 12/4/2012 9:19:29 AM
Xolace posted...
I think it would be pretty cool if they made a character that specializes in pistols. I love Jakobs. :D

Gunzerker
#9KANB1EPosted 12/4/2012 9:24:14 AM
I'm hoping for a new assassin class WITH MORE SKILLS. Look a Zer0's trees, they're the bare minimum which makes him more boring to play around with much faster than the other classes. IMO
#10MosebysRangersPosted 12/4/2012 10:22:47 AM
KANB1E posted...
I'm hoping for a new assassin class WITH MORE SKILLS. Look a Zer0's trees, they're the bare minimum which makes him more boring to play around with much faster than the other classes. IMO

I have played Zer0 extensively and Maya extensively.

Zer0 is great class and many different ways to play. My favorite is cunning tree as main tree and than others to support my play style. Note played him extensively as Melee for long time only reason I went cunning (kunai with marked for death is awesome) after melee is cunning helps more when fighting the bosses. Didn't focus much on sniper tree other than some of the skills like Bore. Zer0 just like Salvador I would imagine is going to be an acquired taste meaning need game time to grow on you.

To original topic. I would like to see a new class but I hope it is different than the classes we have now.
1) Salvador- Dual weapon wielding tank
2) Axton with turret (similiar to Roland already done in BL).
3 Maya siren done in BL but with different styles phaselock vs phasewalk
4) Zer0 unique even to mordecat as essentially he is just a pure fighter/snipe/melee person with temporary invisibilty but not invincible
5) Mechromance very unique in skill tree but similiar to Mordecai for special ability. She has a robot and Mordecai had blood wing.