Infinity drop from heaven

#1Jambi_ManPosted 12/4/2012 9:53:37 AM
Just thought I'd share this, because of how ridiculous it was! I've been reading how stingy doc mercy can be with dropping the infinity.... I farmed him 2 nights ago, about 150 times with no drop. Decided to move on with another character yesterday, going through lynchwood trying to level up in TVHM for warrior. Heading towards 3:10 to kaboom right by dukinos mom and killed those standard easy ass skags there, and the unreal happened. An infinity pistol drops. 20 minutes of gameplay after farming mercy for hours, and a freaking infinity drops from a stupid common skag. unbelievable. Anybody have similar stories of random awesomeness?
#2GateCaptainPosted 12/4/2012 11:25:59 AM
I wouldnt mind hearing more cool stories.
#3Tuff726Posted 12/4/2012 11:29:37 AM
I ran into moxies to turn in a quest, pulled the slot in passing and got a baby maker.
#4RedPhaetonPosted 12/4/2012 12:08:32 PM
Killed Terra, found a level 50 Legendary Soldier class mod in the chest going up the stairs.
---
GT: Red Phaeton
#5aekrillinPosted 12/4/2012 12:11:12 PM
RedPhaeton posted...
Killed Terra, found a level 50 Legendary Soldier class mod in the chest going up the stairs.

Man that's the only thing keeping me opening chests. 5 characters all the way to 2.5 and I must've opened over 2000 chests by now with no legendaries to show for it (if you don't count the pirate chests). It's gotta happen sometime!
#6VegetallPosted 12/4/2012 12:17:35 PM
got 2 diffrent legendary class mods, out of 2 diffrent chest in the treasure room in the dlc...

and then about 5 runs into pete, he dropped the legedary quasar... (after 40+ hypersious run and 60+ terra with no legendarys...except for terras class mods
#7gamerlin10Posted 12/4/2012 12:20:27 PM
I killed Pete several times on Normal this morning, got a Lobbed Fire Bee and a Stick Homing Bouncing Bonny.
---
XBL GT: BROK3N THUMB5
(The O is not a zero, E=3, S=5)
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 12/4/2012 12:25:29 PM(edited)
i got my infinity from one of the chests after terra. opened up saw the orange and almost leaped out of my chair
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#9SkillBorn16Posted 12/4/2012 1:17:49 PM
back when I was still trying to get a conference call, I was farming the warrior continuously. Killed him, save/quit, came back in to reload on ammo & find a Legendary Gunzerker Mod in the vending machine! Then I killed the warrior again, decided that was enough and headed back to sanctuary. Decided to check all the vending machines while there since I just had an awesome pull from it & what do I find down in Marcus'!?!? Sledge's shotgun!!!...in the vending machine!!!
#10Death_RagnellPosted 12/4/2012 2:32:43 PM(edited)
I was farming for the Bee shield and ended up getting the Black hole instead from Hunter Hellquist.

Edit:
Oh yeah, I was farming the cobra for 3 hours and ended up finding the Volcano in a trash can next to the vending machines...