Anyone wanna win a LvL 50 Rainbow bee shield?!

#1wutsthatsmellPosted 12/4/2012 9:35:28 PM
For those of you that don't know a rainbow bee shield is immune to multiple elements at once and still provides the amp damage of the bee shield. therefore calling it "THE RAINBOW BEE SHIELD". now to win this spectacular item I crafted all you need to do is message me something funny. The person with the funniest thing i read wins it. second and third place also gets something:

2nd place-Very high capacity beeshield (400k with 75K amp damage)

3rd place-Very high Amp damage beeshield(180K with 193K shield capacity)

sorry no fourth or fifth place winners.Well i hope to see some very creative writings to make me laugh. and for the critics out there(there always are) it's all in funny for people to read and get a laugh from so please don't hate or write bad comments. it's very rude. thanks everyone!
---
XBL Gamertag:Wutsthatsmell
#2wutsthatsmell(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:36:46 PM
wutsthatsmell posted...
For those of you that don't know a rainbow bee shield is immune to multiple elements at once and still provides the amp damage of the bee shield. therefore calling it "THE RAINBOW BEE SHIELD". now to win this spectacular item I crafted all you need to do is message me something funny. The person with the funniest thing i read wins it. second and third place also gets something:

2nd place-Very high capacity beeshield (400k with 75K amp damage)

3rd place-Very high Amp damage beeshield(180K with 193K shield capacity)

sorry no fourth or fifth place winners.Well i hope to see some very creative writings to make me laugh. and for the critics out there(there always are) it's all in funny for people to read and get a laugh from so please don't hate or write bad comments. it's very rude. thanks everyone!

P.S. Sorry I meant write your message on this post so everyone can read it :) makes it more funny to see what people can come up with
---
XBL Gamertag:Wutsthatsmell
#3heffe23Posted 12/4/2012 9:57:00 PM(edited)
can i be third place instead?
unless the elements are fire and corrosive in which case you should call it the pete raper instead.
---
Gamertag- heffe228
legendaries list done. working on those unique blues
#4CloakedMalicePosted 12/4/2012 10:05:22 PM
“HAVE PATIENCE” is the favourite word of lazy people
#5heffe23Posted 12/4/2012 10:06:46 PM
but thats two words.
---
Gamertag- heffe228
#6tooljunkiePosted 12/4/2012 10:15:16 PM
I have a 100% true story. (Sad for me but prolly funny for everyone). Ok bad things happen in 3s right.
1. I'm meeting this really cute girl at her house, who I like very much. And as she's showing me the way this big ass dragonfly flies in my window and scares the s*** outta me. And I rear end her car. :( so nothing wrong with her car but messes my bumper up.
2. Were hanging out watching a movie and playing some guitar hero and decide to talk for a bit. At this point she has her legs on me and I'm rubbing on them. And right before I lean in she tells me she thinks she's a lesbian and just wants to be friends! *boom* shot down hard. Oh and I got compared to her gay guy friend who apparently rubs on her like I was. As if I wasn't crushed enough. So naturally there's an awkward silence and I decide to leave. And how could this perfect night get any better?
3. 2am and pretty let down driving home*!?BAM?!* a f'ing bobcat runs out in front of me and of course I hit it and mess my bumper up on the other side... fml...
---
Gamertag: XRayBoosh
#7Jchopper5Posted 12/4/2012 10:35:25 PM
tooljunkie posted...
I have a 100% true story. (Sad for me but prolly funny for everyone). Ok bad things happen in 3s right.
1. I'm meeting this really cute girl at her house, who I like very much. And as she's showing me the way this big ass dragonfly flies in my window and scares the s*** outta me. And I rear end her car. :( so nothing wrong with her car but messes my bumper up.
2. Were hanging out watching a movie and playing some guitar hero and decide to talk for a bit. At this point she has her legs on me and I'm rubbing on them. And right before I lean in she tells me she thinks she's a lesbian and just wants to be friends! *boom* shot down hard. Oh and I got compared to her gay guy friend who apparently rubs on her like I was. As if I wasn't crushed enough. So naturally there's an awkward silence and I decide to leave. And how could this perfect night get any better?
3. 2am and pretty let down driving home*!?BAM?!* a f'ing bobcat runs out in front of me and of course I hit it and mess my bumper up on the other side... fml...

I believed everything up until the bobcat part.
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0TCBMusT8c#/watch?v=ZLk75fFXqH4
#8Flow_149Posted 12/4/2012 10:36:47 PM
Hmm. . .that's actually really hard too do.
Unlike other forms of speech you can't just two into a crowd, grab a random girl and yell out MY DICK SO HARD RIGHT NOW! and expect it to be funny. You need some context like saying the same thing while watching Chris Hansen performing an interview or when watching that seen in Avatar where there the tree gets burned down.
#9tooljunkiePosted 12/4/2012 10:39:54 PM
Lol... it always gets people but I swear it looked just like a bobcat...
---
Gamertag: XRayBoosh
#10heffe23Posted 12/4/2012 10:50:53 PM
i crashed into a tree last month.
and i swear my cars the only one ive ever seen that didnt look sad smashed and on a dolly.
---
Gamertag- heffe228