Best guns/shields for Salvador (In your opinion)

#1fakesnoop77Posted 12/5/2012 3:15:35 AM
Hey fellow Looters!

I have just started TVHM with Salvador and am slowly building him up to lvl 50. I have gone down the Brawn and Rampage skill tree but now I need the opinion of you guys as to which guns, shields and Mods I should be looking out for in order to make my Salv a duel-welding badass!

Not bothered about Orange's but if you could recommend the better one's to farm for him that'll be cool.

So what would you guys recommend I keep an eye open for?
---
GT = Fakesnoop77
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#2davinthegreat98Posted 12/5/2012 3:43:33 AM
tortoise.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#3CiderMcBrandyPosted 12/5/2012 7:29:32 AM
once i got around level 25 and up i spent most of my time with dual wield shotguns. Conference Call is good of course, but you can find some nice Jacob's or Hyperion ones usually.
In TVH I already had level 30 Bee and CC, and still found it useful in the 40 levels.

My path was a little different, I went Gunlust and most of Rampage.
#4Four SkullsPosted 12/5/2012 7:35:08 AM
Farm Bnk-3r for the Sham, best absorb shield in the game. As for weapons, whatever you want to use should work, but I'll second the double shotgun approach. Also get some elemental homing tranfusion grenades. Throwing out 2 of those while Gunzkering will keep you up in TVHM long enough to clear out a mob.
#5DesertZeroPosted 12/5/2012 7:56:37 AM
I'm spec'd into the same trees that you are, and I use an Evolution shield combined with the 50% Vitality relic. The times that I go down are few and far between.
#6fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:22:52 AM
I appreciate feedback so far and look forward to getting that Sham Shield!

To be honest, I am experimenting with various guns. At the moment I have a lvl 37 Lascaux and lvl 36 Stabby Kerblaster (which I farmed off Midge Mong) and this combo seems pretty good.

I have a lvl 38 tortoise shield but the capacity is only 8750 and it takes a while to recharge.

I hear that the Juicy Ravanger is a pretty good find as is Slagga SMG.

I guess I just need to loot and see what I come across.

Any other good stuff to use?
---
GT = Fakesnoop77
#7Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/5/2012 8:33:19 AM
Docs Striker
Docs Quad
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 8-4
#8fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:08:27 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Docs Striker
Docs Quad

Are these quest rewards or found somewhere specific?
---
GT = Fakesnoop77
#9Jambi_ManPosted 12/5/2012 9:10:29 AM
Tediore SMG's. Max out his abilities to regenerate ammo, then reload toss the hell out of everybody. One shot, reload, one shot, reload......nasty nasty damage. SMG's usually toss very quick too.
#10xHuckleberryPosted 12/5/2012 9:10:29 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Docs Striker
Docs Quad

Are these quest rewards or found somewhere specific?

Quad would be a nice purple shotty. Striker is an orange.

I usually seea few quads when i kill terra or warrior a few times.