So, CC Post-Patch

#1Four SkullsPosted 12/5/2012 6:42:31 AM
Will it be any good? I had spent alot of time farming for one, and while farming the Warrior for class mods last night managed to get one. The damage is sub-par for what I'd expect out of a lvl 50 shotgun, but I know you use it with the Bee. Since the Bee is about to be patched, will the CC still be an effective shotgun or have i wasted my time farming it?
#2StormWolf12Posted 12/5/2012 6:44:10 AM
CC will still be the best ranged shotgun. There is no better weapon for dispatching buzzards.
#3Four Skulls(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:51:17 AM
Went to farm Doc. Mercy for an Infinity when my Bee went down...took several shots from the CC to kill a single Maniac. Looks like I won't be using it after the patch.
#4iOutlawTornPosted 12/6/2012 4:55:19 AM
Four Skulls posted...
Went to farm Doc. Mercy for an Infinity when my Bee went down...took several shots from the CC to kill a single Maniac. Looks like I won't be using it after the patch.

Define several. Even when the game is scaled to 4 person my CC doesn't have trouble taking enemies down (without a bee active). It takes more than one shot but I wouldn't say it's too many.

What are the stats on your CC? I've seen ones that have pretty sub-par stats so that could be the issue. I think the CC is actually a great gun to have as one of your main go-to weapons in your inventory. Right now with the Bee it's just overpowered.

I'm not thrilled with this upcoming patch but to be honest I think it might be for the best. Having that combo right now just breaks everything else in the game pretty much. If you have a baby maker, CC and Bee, what's the point of even having anything else?
#5BecauseRallycarPosted 12/6/2012 5:41:06 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
CC will still be the best ranged shotgun. There is no better weapon for dispatching buzzards.

I've found that the Slagga also is a great anti buzzard weapon. Bee or no Bee.
---
Xbox360 GT; Martyrdumb
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 12/6/2012 8:49:23 AM
i really like the CC as a standard weapon with no bee.

maybe its just because i like hyperion shotguns.

its also still one of the better terra dispatching guns without the bee.

ive farmed him plenty with and without the bee, and for me, the CC has always been one of the most effective weapons against him

it just isnt going to be a god weapon anymore
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7PanopictonguyPosted 12/6/2012 8:52:08 AM
Twin Dalminator Destroys Buzzards.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#8Four Skulls(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 1:59:34 PM
It's only a Reactive 5139x5 one. By several shots, I mean like 5 or so, but for all I know the first 4 or so missed. I was back pedalling to get away from the Maniac after all. I also got downed/killed by Mercy. Apparently his shield mitigates the damage the CC will do.
#9LifeIsABigGamePosted 12/6/2012 2:17:19 PM
What gets me mad is the gearbox said they don't care if an item feels broken to them as kong as people have fun with the game. And now they start to patch items and mess other gamers experiences with patching certain items. Gearbox should have told the people that were complaining to not use the item(s) and problem solved.
---
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.
#10Max58201Posted 12/6/2012 2:26:05 PM
all the bee patch will do is make raid bosses a bigger pain to farm without the bee the babymaker still 1 throw kills all regular mobs and takes 2 or 3 for super BA enemies the conference call can still mass murder and a plasma caster or dahl minigun will still destroy. its not gonna make online any better just make certain bosses a pain to farm
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples