So, CC Post-Patch

#11TsurukePosted 12/6/2012 2:46:13 PM(edited)
Four Skulls posted...
Went to farm Doc. Mercy for an Infinity when my Bee went down...took several shots from the CC to kill a single Maniac. Looks like I won't be using it after the patch.

So the Patch is already out?
EDIT: Oh, I think you went when the Bee's capacity dropped before full, making it so there is no AMP damage, correct?

Max58201 posted...
all the bee patch will do is make raid bosses a bigger pain to farm without the bee the babymaker still 1 throw kills all regular mobs and takes 2 or 3 for super BA enemies the conference call can still mass murder and a plasma caster or dahl minigun will still destroy. its not gonna make online any better just make certain bosses a pain to farm

The Bee (Pre-Patch) is just a Crutch, you can still easily defeat bosses without it or the babymaker for that matter (just have make efficient use of Characters, Skills, Class-mods, Relics, and Weapon Combinations)

BecauseRallycar posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
CC will still be the best ranged shotgun. There is no better weapon for dispatching buzzards.

I've found that the Slagga also is a great anti buzzard weapon. Bee or no Bee.

Precisely! Before I had the Bee I had the Slagga (around the time the game launched -- one of the first few Legendary weapons I had) -- and it destroys Buzzards with ease.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#12Four Skulls(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:48:25 PM
Tsuruke posted...
Four Skulls posted...
Went to farm Doc. Mercy for an Infinity when my Bee went down...took several shots from the CC to kill a single Maniac. Looks like I won't be using it after the patch.

EDIT: Oh, I think you went when the Bee's capacity dropped before full, making it so there is no AMP damage, correct?

Yeah. I figured that the spray from the CC would do more or something. I had a similar experience with Pyro Pete. Went double CC on him only to see that it does nothing. So I went and pulled out a Nukem/Ravager and went to town.

So far the only thing I've seen the Bee+CC work on is Terramorphous.
#13TsurukePosted 12/6/2012 8:19:45 PM
Four Skulls posted...
Tsuruke posted...
Four Skulls posted...

Yeah. I figured that the spray from the CC would do more or something. I had a similar experience with Pyro Pete. Went double CC on him only to see that it does nothing. So I went and pulled out a Nukem/Ravager and went to town.

So far the only thing I've seen the Bee+CC work on is Terramorphous.

I've noticed that too, thats pretty much why I call it over-rated. Its all hyped up and when you play with randoms, most of them try to show off their illegitimately attained CC on the other raid bosses and get destroyed. Precisely why I boot randoms from my room that have no mic when I am doing boss raid runs that require tactics (depending on what character I am at the time)
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.